Thread: Brittany for fun 24/7

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Brittany for fun 24/7

Hi guys I'm Brittany 21 yrs young Freaky European beauty looking for a professional gentlemen to spend time with and have fun.I have a bubbly personality and I'm great at 100 % satisfaction and discreetness. You can pm or text me 469 476 1742 I love safe play and up for daty for additional $80 and maybe gfe for additional $60 on my rates. 140hhr 220hr I have two incall locations Downtown & North Dallas area. No AA or time wasters. Trucker Friendly
    Attached Images Attached Images

BANNED - failure to respect community rules-- again!

Thumbs up I APPROVE this message!

Quote Originally Posted by BellaLuv View Post
    Hi guys I'm Brittany 21 yrs young Freaky European beauty looking for a professional gentlemen to spend time with and have fun.I have a bubbly personality and I'm great at 100 % satisfaction and discreetness. You can pm or text me 469 476 1742 I love safe play and up for daty for additional $80 and maybe gfe for additional $60 on my rates. 140hhr 220hr I have two incall locations Downtown & North Dallas area. No AA or time wasters. Trucker Friendly
    This is Vanilla Gorilla and I APPROVE this message!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 sweetie. You look fantastic!!
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Exclamation

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Hello, Nurse!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not sure how I feel about the "up sell" statements. Kind of like buying a car without wheels or a steering wheel, then having to pay more for the entire package … Think I will pass, although she appears to be a very sexy little thing.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I don't think she going to do well here to much up sale for the normal stuff ��

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Let me please remind participants that the WW is NOT a discussion or review section. Please refer to the forum header and let incoming members introduce themselves as they see fit without fear of flames, welcome them to the community, and save anything else for more appropriate areas and/or PMed suggestions/queries. Okie dokie?

Appreciation for the cooperation! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 03-07-2019 at 11:16 AM.

Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    She is right fellas, My bad Fancy. This should be in the Locker Room or Co-Ed discussions I suppose. Sorry

Verified Companion Companion
    Np thanks most talkers aka time wasters

Not sure why the female poster immediately above felt the need to chime in on another companion's introductory thread which had nothing to do with her, especially since I had already warned participants that the WW is not appropriate for extraneous commentary. Since the OP has been verified and can promote herself in regular ad forums now, and since some members evidently can't take a hint, thread closed. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 03-11-2019 at 11:26 PM.