Thread: Looking to get verified - who are the best providers to see for that?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Looking to get verified - who are the best providers to see for that?

I’ve seen several providers on here but most of them aren’t great about providing references. Or they only provide a limited number of refs. I understand it’s probably a pain for them to always be providing refs so I’m not complaining, but if I’m serious about getting verified, who should I see that will actually help me with the refs I need for OH2?

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I'm very reference friendly and always try to respond ASAP. There are lots of ladies who are reference friendly. All ladies are different when it comes to vouching. Some ladies will for 3 months, some 6 months and others up to a year depending on how many times you have met.

I personally will vouch for a client for up to 6 months since the last time we met. After that I ask they either come and see me again if they want to continue to use me or use another lady who is current. I will also provide them within reason, if I have only seen you one time and it's been say 6 months and over that time I have been contacted by say 10 or so different ladies I reserve the right to no longer vouch for you at any time. That is very bothersome and quite annoying and within those 10 vouches you should have been able to see numerous other ladies who would now be your more current references. I'm very reference friendly but if I noticed that a client is taking advantage of that I will politely let them know. This week alone I have been contacted to verify guys that I have not seen in 2 years along with 3 other guys using me as a fake reference. Not cool.

Verified Companion Companion Ava In Austin's Avatar
    I am reference friendly ��. And, please see the link below for reference friendly ladies. There you will find plenty of lovely ladies who vouch for other providers that responded to their reference requests ❤️

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...riendly-Ladies

Thank you BL for noting the details around reference requests!
    Rare Ink-Free Girlfriend Companion!
    Sweet, Discreet & Elite
    Lover of courteous respectful gentlemen, including
    newbies, traveling, younger & you awesome local guys!
    I do not care to be reviewed, being vouched for is appreciated.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Great, and unarguably important, to know which companions are reference-friendly! However, references to see other companions and vouches for H2 verification are two different things. PM me, lad, with the handles of the Verified Companions you've visited here recently, and I will contact them as a member of management and see if we can get your site validation expedited. -- FIH/staff

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Lol I’ll vouch for you, my dear ;) I miss you and I hope we get to play again sometime soon! ;)
    Ladies, ur fuckin up if you pass on this man.. he’s awesome.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks everyone!! You all have been very helpful. It’s greatly appreciated!

Verified Companion Companion Lexieinhouston's Avatar
    Aww, love a happy ending.

~
    Currently in Austin & hug deprived

Please see the About Me section of My Profile above 🌹🥂

Calendar: https://preferred411.com/Calendar/vi...ndar.cfm/P7420

P411: P7420