Thread: Finding Encounter Reports

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Finding Encounter Reports

I must be missing something, but I cannot find encounter reports on particular providers. I go to their bio pages, and there is no link to the reports made on them. On ECCIE, encounters are listed on the bio pages. What am I missing on this site?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You're not missing anything. They don't have that feature. If you want to look someone up use the search function.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not good. How would I know if she is worth booking without being able to look up the encounters?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Listen to Sleven. Use the search function to find the reviews. Go to the coty the chick is working in and do a search using her name. They should pull up.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks guys. The first time I tried nothing came up, so I tried another provider and it did. Problem was, the first one had no encounters or posts under her name. At least now I know how to find them if there are any on OH2.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool I been leaving links in the visitor messages section of a provider's profile.

Check out the link on Trippplextc8's profile.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....2-Trippplextc8

I also aggregate my reports on my visitor messages. That achieves one-stop shopping for every encounter that I have illustrated.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....erson-Starfish

It's easy to do and makes use of this site's specific features.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    Put the work in and you will find out everything you need to know about a girl. Also cross reference thru eccie. It's all there, just look.
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

We keep the encounters buried under a man-made island off the coast of Nova Scotia

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwitch View Post
    We keep the encounters buried under a man-made island off the coast of Nova Scotia
    Omg! I freaking love you! Great humor.. Always makes my panties wet.
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first