Thread: Hi guys & girls. Visiting here for the night..

Verified Companion

Hi guys & girls. Visiting here for the night..

I hope to meet some great guys while I am here. I will be in Bryan until noon Wednesday and then on to the Rodeo city of Houston.

I offer gfe companionship with bbbj,cim,greek,dfk,msog,and all in between. No bareback full service do not ask please. Only bbbj!

I am 5'5 120lbs. Super nice. Please be respectful and allow me to screen you before we discuss anything. Please share your age/race/two references you know will vouch for you and the length of time you desire.

1/2 hour 180.00
    full hour 300.00

Super open minded and I truly love the hobby.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DaisyTwenty; 03-06-2019 at 01:04 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome beautiful! Let me know if you come to waco sometime, I'd love to meet you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Omg!
    I believe we may have to set up a
    Meat & Greek

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Wow!! Welcome dear. Sorry I’m not in the BCS area. WOWZER!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Beautiful. You need to visit Dallas

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Wow sexy. Welcome
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hey there Lil cutie. It says in your bio that you've made some movies. Under what name can we find them? Also, what citys do you normally playing in?

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Verified Companions are advised to use existing forums for announcing availability even when touring/visiting. Since this month-old topic was the OP's only WW introduction site-wide, it was allowed, but all future promotion, discussion, and questions about her services should be done via ads, reviews, her profile, and PMs, please. Thanks. Thread closed. -- FIH/staff