Thread: Threatening to call wife ....Sounds Familiar

Threatening to call wife ....Sounds Familiar

A pimp gets handed his A-s-s on a siver platter
    You get caught

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...-Text-Messages

Harassing Text Messages
    Those that know me know I don’t usually post these type of things. But I got to look out for the community of my fellow sick bastards.

Has anyone received any harassing Text Messages from a person claiming that their number was put in an Ad as a “joke”. And that they are tired of receiving messages asking for a ***** name “Nikky”? That he is tired of fucking losers asking for her.

I received one today early at 8:00 A.M. and this person threatened to look my number up on Facebook and tell my wife” if I didn’t stop.

First of all, my hobby Phone is not registered on FB and I’m not married. But more importantly, I have no god damn idea who TF “Nikky” is and I don’t take good to threats so I told him who TF is you and I don’t know who TF is Nicky and don’t come at me with you BS. He or she e sent me a screen shot Of the text as to prove I’m lying and that’s where it gets interesting.

1. The texts were In the Google Voice Platform.
    2. This Nikki was on indeed on Ourhome because i texted , “I saw your ad on Ourhome ”
    3. I sent the message to this “Nikki” back on December 6, 2018.
    4. Today is March 5, 2019
    5. That’s almost 3 fckn months ago.

That’s when I let this MF have it to the point the they ended up apologizing to me. But I felt it was interesting that they said, “ I didn’t realize the date”.

My conclusions?

This isn’t a case Of a person inheriting a number that the previous owner let go or failed to pay because if that was the case, he or she would not had access to those texts.

It’s shady AF that you claim to have a problem with it but wait 3 months to be upset about it. This sounds like a case of a hustling provider and pimp trying to extort a John threading to out them. They just chose the wrong MF. Can’t threaten to empty the Skelton’s in my closet when I have my skeletons in the front yard for everyone to sees I won’t post the texts but If you have any questions, P.M. and I’ll share the number of this “Nikki” who had posted on Ourhome2

Retired Companion

Cool Word

Quote Originally Posted by Universal.Hoe View Post
    I have my skeletons in the front yard for everyone to sees

Universal Hoe Is...

The Universal O.G.

heheheheheh but SERIOUSLY!

I'm seeing pimps on Reddit now.

they're coming out the woodworks wtf

Pimps internet Riding for sum coin
    https://youtu.be/wN0xK6bgQkQ
    Last edited by Universal; 03-05-2019 at 11:17 PM.

Retired Companion

Exclamation Hard Out Here For Pimps Still Strugglin'

"I Know How It Feels To Wake Up Fucked Up"

^ now, this is the epitome of who internet pimps envy

yet, they will never be

!