Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Providers posting ads vs. engaging in conversation

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    I have discovered Twitter is a good way to share without the drama. I also keep a photo blog on my site for the gents who have already met me, which I do not allow the drama queens or the creeps into it. Thats where my playground is... where I over share, allow you into my personal life, where I showcase my personality. I like creating a real friendship with my boyfriends. Just because I am not a posting ho on the ho boards, does not mean I am an "in and out" type of a lady. Any of the gents who have seen me can attest to this. I have just learned to vet the ones I allow in.
    Low volume, no revolving door guarantee!

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK

for those that don't understand my humor, I use "Ho" as a witty tone & never in a condescending way.The term "Post Ho' was created long before I came along & can mean different things to different people. 'Post Ho' Marketing is good

Verified Companion Companion SharonDix's Avatar
    Sometimes things get busy and it's not always easy to post on the boards frequently but you can also get a feel for some gentlemen's personality as well. It's a fun way to flirt and learn new things going on in the hobby world.

Verified Companion Companion SexySevy's Avatar
    I agree with some of the ladies, be friendly and become active and backstage vendettas start to flair. Sometimes you just have to live life and be quiet. I’ve quiet enjoyed the past 6 months away from both Companion and clients

Add me on Snap for Screening & Sneek Peeks
    Snap : red_rubs
    Milking Table Fantasies
    Preferred 261130

Quote Originally Posted by Jugglover View Post
    I see a lot of providers posting ads that have never posted more then a new member thread. I’ve often wondered if ladies who engage in regular conversations on the forums get more business then the ladies who just post up ads only. I know that’s a hard statistic to figure out,.. but common sense tells me if a lady is replying to threads, that’s more exposure then just the daily ad. Then again, maybe all a lady needs is an ad a day to stay in business.
    Thoughts?
    No. Not necessarily.
    I only engage on the boards when I see something that really makes me want to speak up on it I'm not on here too often and it's never stopped my business a lot of gentlemen arent here for convo on the boards. Thats the bored gents. The other giys just want to find a sexy reliable lady and get busy.

Sure conversation helps but a good chunk of these gentlemen are here to get laid they're not using this as Instagram or Facebook and the ones that are are usually the guys that have the least reviews they're usually the least liked guys these are just boards for advertising and finding women these aren't social media. I like the gents who know that.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar
    I’ve found that being quiet can be good!
    It keeps the drama away!
    But sometimes my big mouth can’t stay quiet!
    Ive gone periods where I’ve been quiet and gentlemen think I’ve disappeared!
    It does seem however that when I first started I was so busy and I stayed active on the boards! I had more clientele!
    Then you deal with so much crap and drama! If you say something stupid, you’re attacked by all sides! Lol! Sometimes it seems like people wait for any chance they get to attack you! Belittle you, to try and screw with your business! So here’s a question for everyone!

Why, when there’s so many wonderful people out here, enough to go around, do some find it necessary to put others down? Is it a way to try to get others to not want to see the lady? Is it a power trip, fueled by their need to feel superior?

I am no ones competition, i am just me!
    I AM AN ENIGMA!
    918-212-0290

Confident, Charismatic, Knowledgeable, and Truely Talented,
    Just ask me!

THE ULTIMATE GFE! Very sensual, NURU massage!
    kissing, dirty talk and all!

PLEASE HAVE REFERENCES READY!
    https://onlyfans.com/maggijewel72
    P411: P251884

Verified Companion Companion Kiki7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar~N~Spice View Post
    i agree! ! ! i post as much as i can, i stay active. but i’m careful where i comment.
    Me too
    Come relax with me 405-588-8886

I look for the ladies who are articulate and enjoy conversation. A hot body is lovely, but so is a smart lady.

Verified Companion Companion Mature Companion's Avatar
    While thought provoking conversation is good. Trust me. I'm one to have those conversations on the boards.
    There's a good many hobbyists Across various states. That tend to NOT want to hear women's thoughts/ opinions. As IF women are to be seen and not heard. Thus resulting in men berating women in this lifestyle. As IF women are somehow beneath them. (Not speaking in bcc terms).

So in the end. Some of us women get sick of those trumpian bully type guys. And we prefer to take charge in the bedroom. Where we have the last say.

Not saying all guys are like this. But a good portion are. As they tend to be (followers) in the hobby/on the hobby boards. Sad. Yet true.

Quote Originally Posted by Jugglover View Post
    I see a lot of providers posting ads that have never posted more then a new member thread. I’ve often wondered if ladies who engage in regular conversations on the forums get more business then the ladies who just post up ads only. I know that’s a hard statistic to figure out,.. but common sense tells me if a lady is replying to threads, that’s more exposure then just the daily ad. Then again, maybe all a lady needs is an ad a day to stay in business.
    Thoughts?
    Pre-booking required.

My website has a glitch that's being fixed. Can't utilize the booking form. So Please email to book a date.

http://maturecompanion.net
    matureladyfriend@gmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I m not speaking for everyone but most guys just look at your pics and activities if listed. If there isn't any alerts or concerns about seeing you; a guy will see you, if that's his choosing ,basically relying on what I just typed. If you think that commenting on these websites constantly will help business I would say no but that's my opinion. Most men are visual creatures. You post more pictures and have an open menu then I would say that would give you more business than starting a bunch of threads about this and that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2