Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Providers posting ads vs. engaging in conversation

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jugglover's Avatar

Providers posting ads vs. engaging in conversation

I see a lot of providers posting ads that have never posted more then a new member thread. I’ve often wondered if ladies who engage in regular conversations on the forums get more business then the ladies who just post up ads only. I know that’s a hard statistic to figure out,.. but common sense tells me if a lady is replying to threads, that’s more exposure then just the daily ad. Then again, maybe all a lady needs is an ad a day to stay in business.
    Thoughts?

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Bright fellow!

I'm semi-retired now, but always found that a consistent and persistent presence, plain old fashioned PR (pubic, er, I mean PUBLIC relations), and clever but not necessarily obvious marketing, paid off.

I made comments, started topics, engaged in discussions public and private, tried to be helpful when possible, and did a lot to draw attention not confined to ad posting. If a lady wants to develop a loyal following, then establishing herself and keeping her name in the forefront in a variety of ways is the way to go, IMHO. Take the time and effort to work the brand!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I tend to be attracted to the women who contribute to the conversations. These contributions make them come alive to me, gives me some insights into their personalities. I am all about interacting with a whole woman, not just a woman’s hole.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    ^^^

Verified Companion Companion Sugar~N~Spice's Avatar
    i agree! ! ! i post as much as i can, i stay active. but i’m careful where i comment.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar~N~Spice View Post
    i agree! ! ! i post as much as i can, i stay active. but i’m careful where i comment.
    Me, too

Verified Hobbyist BCD redleg505's Avatar
    Well, of the ladies that only post ads and don't really chat here....based on the number of reviews they receive...their business doesn't seem to be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    I tend to be attracted to the women who contribute to the conversations. These contributions make them come alive to me, gives me some insights into their personalities. I am all about interacting with a whole woman, not just a woman’s hole.
    Exactly. I’ve also found the ones that typically are active in conversations are the ones that are more down to earth and fun to just hang with as well. More times then not the “appointment” time usually doubles once we start chatting, and the whole reason the appointment was made was more natural and fun. The ad only ladies, it seems like it’s in and out, your hour is up time to go type.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by redleg505 View Post
    Well, of the ladies that only post ads and don't really chat here....based on the number of reviews they receive...their business doesn't seem to be a problem.

To be fair I’m basing my research on this forum and E. Some ladies who post there a lot, sometimes only post ads here for some reason.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I do prefer a brief glimpse into the conversation and wit of you ladies vs advertising only posts. Jmo

Verified Companion Companion
    For me, most of the gents who are here, are over on the other. It just isn't as busy here.

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
    For me, most of the gents who are here, are over on the other. It just isn't as busy here.
    Both have been very slow as of late.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Personally, the shutdown impacted my budget and work schedule. Will probably be another month or so before I will be able to recover, I think.

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    I was once very active...years ago. With active posting comes a lot of drama, and rumors and lies. For me, the more "noise" I made, the more some lady would want to take me down. And no, I am not a bitch and never had been one. I really am as sweet as I seem. It's just some girls can't stand not to have all of the attention.

Now, I'm not so active... Most of my posts are my ads. I'll pop off on a thread every once in a while... throw my 2cents in. But for the most part, I prefer to lay low.

The business appears to be the same... no difference in actual appointments. However, I have noticed a difference on the type of gents it attracts. Since I only have my own experience to draw on, I can only speak for myself.

I seem to be attracting a lot more gents these days that are more interested in a real visit with a lovely lady who is good at carrying on a convo. They are looking for a real connection, and suspension from reality. A lot less of the "Hobbysts" I guess you can say...the ones who are always trying to out due the other guys... posting reviews that would be envied... trying all of the acronyms. Looking for that one "trick" that a lady can perform just like a performing monkey. Guys are wanting the ladies to compete with each other (upping the ante') to gain their business.

Honestly, I gotta say, I much rather be low key and just post ads. It seems to attract a much better clientele... at least for little ole' Miss Suzy T.
    Low volume, no revolving door guarantee!

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK

post **** like myself are flirtatious, approachable, engaging, forthcoming, showing their personalities through writing. Works for me

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanna Turner View Post
    I was once very active...years ago. With active posting comes a lot of drama, and rumors and lies. For me, the more "noise" I made, the more some lady would want to take me down. And no, I am not a bitch and never had been one. I really am as sweet as I seem. It's just some girls can't stand not to have all of the attention.

Now, I'm not so active... Most of my posts are my ads. I'll pop off on a thread every once in a while... throw my 2cents in. But for the most part, I prefer to lay low.

The business appears to be the same... no difference in actual appointments. However, I have noticed a difference on the type of gents it attracts. Since I only have my own experience to draw on, I can only speak for myself.

I seem to be attracting a lot more gents these days that are more interested in a real visit with a lovely lady who is good at carrying on a convo. They are looking for a real connection, and suspension from reality. A lot less of the "Hobbysts" I guess you can say...the ones who are always trying to out due the other guys... posting reviews that would be envied... trying all of the acronyms. Looking for that one "trick" that a lady can perform just like a performing monkey. Guys are wanting the ladies to compete with each other (upping the ante') to gain their business.

Honestly, I gotta say, I much rather be low key and just post ads. It seems to attract a much better clientele... at least for little ole' Miss Suzy T.
    You ladies have the most to contend with and I don’t know how you do it. Between navigating the creeps, to dealing with the internal female drama caused behind the scenes I really don’t see how there isn’t a larger number of ladies that come and go quickly. Kudos to you and others like you that have put up with the b.s. and found your niche to keep doing something you enjoy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast