Thread: Allison: Energetic Allison

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Allison: Energetic Allison

Companion's Handle: Allison
    Date of Visit: Feb. 26
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM. Text after screening
    Phone Number: After screening
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?42944-Allison
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No. I had to reschedule and she arrived 30 minutes late
    Activities: Nuru Fbsm Dfk Daty Dato Fiv 69 Bbbjtc Tuha, Ass play
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hr
    Donation: 220
    Approximate age of Companion: 25
    Hair Color and Length: Black
    Smoking Status: None
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latino
    Companion Description: About 5'1"' 120 lbs, dark complexion, eraser nipples, pretty shaved peach kitty
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    This is fantasy that I dreamed about with 2 lovely Latinos.

Allison and Katrina and me were discussing doubles the week before. We couldn't pull this off so I had my 4th 2 hour visit with Katrina in Baytown instead. So when an unexpected opportunity came up last week, I contacted Allison for our 1st meeting.

We started 1/2 hour late but I texted earlier in the morning to rechedule to later because I had to run an unexpected errand. Anyway I appreciate her flexibility in rescheduling. I wound up leaving early to allow for long distance and rain but arrived way early. When she arrived, she texted me the room and we were set for fun.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Thanks for the review of a great chica. Allison is simply one of my very favorites - top of my list...

Your first Spanish lesson - feminine things end in 'a' and masculine end in 'o'. Therefore, Allison is a Latina (not latino...).. LOL

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

A'Man

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Smile

BANNED multiple handles and harassment
    good review
    Last edited by Django; 03-08-2019 at 02:15 PM.

BANNED multiple handles and harassment

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I dont think he is pimping. I just seen her and she was all of that and more. One of the hottest and wettest sessions Ive ever had. I’ll definitly see her again. I drove from Beaumont to see her and I made the right choice. Thanks for the reviews to help me make a great decision.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Allison is great and her friend Mia is a lovely Cubana... I had a great time with both..

Verified Hobbyist BCD