Thread: KandiceKreme: She's good. Really good.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

KandiceKreme: She's good. Really good.

Companion's Handle: KandiceKreme
    Date of Visit: 02.27.19
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....5-KANDICEKREME
    City, State: San Antonio, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: bbbj, cg, doggy, chat
    Scheduled Length of Visit: .5
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: 28
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Pretty face, great body, and eager to please
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes! Absolutely

Public comments:
    After reading some impressive reviews and looking at her showcase, I decided to hit up Kandice. She was quick to respond to my messages and, after getting our schedules aligned, she agreed to meet me for a half-hour appointment. Being new to the hobby, I was a little nervous and unsure of what to expect when I arrived at her place. I was not disappointed! She's prettier than I expected and also shorter with a couple sexy tattoos, all of which are bonuses for me. After greeting me, she led me into her room where she gave me an amazing BBBJ that almost ended our session. I grabbed a cover and she took off her top to reveal some amazing natural tits that I couldn't stop touching. She got on top and as soon as she slipped me inside, I knew it was going to be over quickly - she's damn tight. After riding the shit out of me, we switched to doggy where I could admire her beautiful ass and that's where it all ended for me. We chatted for a bit and I cleaned up before leaving thoroughly satisfied. I love how kinky she is and I can't wait to see her again

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar

Good job

And you forgot to put the donation amount but that's ok. At least you had a good time with a sexy lady!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Thanks

Sorry, this is my first review and I'm not sure how to edit my post - it was $175