Thread: A day in the life

Question A day in the life

Hi, my troll keeps looking at my profile. I know if I block him, I can't see what he says but he can still see what I say. Is that correct?

Is there any way to block him from viewing my profile?

Thank you.
    Last edited by Guest 121219-1; 03-03-2019 at 09:36 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    You may want to consider keeping chanels open so you can keep an eye on your stalker.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    You may want to consider keeping chanels open so you can keep an eye on your stalker.
    This is why I have not blocked him.

I've read The Art of War...

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    exactly . . . It will show a pattern that might come in handy down the road when you hand over proof

Quote Originally Posted by Universal.Hoe View Post
    exactly . . . It will show a pattern that might come in handy down the road when you hand over proof
    I have done that, and hope something comes of it. I have proven that he has trolled me here and another site, as well as trolled THIS SITE on another site. Yet he visits here often.

Yikes.

Ladies, you can read about him in my 2-6-19 Powder Room post.

I understand your frustrations & you can vent/talk because you are human. Providers should continue to keep everyone updated as time goes by for their safety. A lady going missing or something bad happens is a horrible situation, when we don't have a clue what has happened. Thank you for not giving up Hope & sharing your feelings