Thread: New to the site and Austin

Registered Male (Not Verified)

New to the site and Austin

Hey, everyone. Glad to have found this site and to see how active the Austin community is.

Atlanta is my home base but I travel all over the place including Austin this week. I already have a couple appointments booked for Wednesday and Thursday nights and I'm trying to firm up a morning/day session for Friday...want to make the most of my time for my first visit.

Here's to a great few days!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome to OH2 Bro. It looks like you are wasting no time getting rolling here. Good work Sir.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to the wickedry, lusty lad!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Welcome
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Thanks for the welcome here and over PM. Very friendly crowd.

@Doc: I'm trying. Got Friday settled now, too, so I've got a session for each day in Austin. I'll be sure to follow-up with reports.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Now this ^^^^^ is the kind of member we need!!! One who will drop some bank on the ladies and report back his findings. BRAVO Sir!!

Welcome aboard indeed Sir.
    Last edited by DocHoliday; 03-04-2019 at 03:06 PM.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Well, Doc, it's been a total bust thus far. Last night cancellation, tonight, cancellation. I've got a morning appt tomorrow for which I still have very high hopes.

Not gonna out the ladies who cancelled, but I have to say I'm very disappointed.

Ok, Jaxxxstax single-handedly saved my first Austin trip.

Review coming soon, but short version is that she made me totally forget the cancellations.