<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (aljan @ Mar 9 2009, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Do you think Manu, could get them to perform at half-time of Spurs game, next season Luv those SilverDancers, but OMG!!![/b]
I used to travel to Argentina back in the 90&#39;s. The women there are incredible. Something that they have that I thought was interesting was their brothels. We go to strip clubs in the US, tip dancers for lap dances and hanging out with us and at the end of the night if one likes you maybe, just maybe if she hobbies she will ask you back to her place or to get a room. 99.9% of the time though you go home, lighter in the wallet and needingt to grease Weezer.

In Argentina, you walk into a club and there are maybe 50 girls, all beautiful hanging out, dancing and waiting. You go in, order a drink and look around. If you like a girl you buy her a drink. You dance a bit, talk (if you understand Spanish. Few understand English) and maybe even some light petting. If you want her to come back to your hotel, you talk to the bartender. He puts the girls fee on your bar tab and off the two of you go.

There is no negotiation, no time limit and no hassles. For the rest of the evening and into the morning she is your girlfriend. She will stay over if you want her to. When I was there, after an evening of fun, I asked her to come back the next day and spend it with me. She spent the next three. No money was mentioned and we had a great time seeing Buenos Aires. When she was ready to leave, I handed her an envelope. She was truly grateful as was I.

Best time I ever had...... Until I went to Rio.