Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shannon C/L

Verified Hobbyist
    ok, ok, I getting more interested.
    "it's about the journey...not the destination"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (newguy65 @ Mar 8 2009, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    ok, ok, I getting more interested.[/b]
    Hey, it&#39;s ultimately your choice, but you won&#39;t regret it!!
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"

She is well worth it. Nice location, nice body, superb hygiene, and skills, skills, skills. I have yet to post my review because my hands are still shaking.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pieguy @ Mar 9 2009, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    She is well worth it. Nice location, nice body, superb hygiene, and skills, skills, skills. I have yet to post my review because my hands are still shaking.[/b]
    Told you my man. Your welcome. Such a sweet girl too! In more ways the one! She definately customer friendly. Next up Carman. ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lurklt @ Mar 7 2009, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div> Here&#39;s a pic with out cut off. Posted with her permission ;)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shan_3.jpg  

had a wonderful time with her today.best personallity out there. you will feel at home at once. great body very sexy attitude. $$5 rate worth every penny.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (carman @ Mar 9 2009, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    had a wonderful time with her today.best personallity out there. you will feel at home at once. great body very sexy attitude. $$5 rate worth every penny.[/b]
    Was curious how it went. Glad you had a good time. She&#39;s such a doll!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maxx @ Mar 9 2009, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Told you my man. Your welcome. Such a sweet girl too! In more ways the one! She definately customer friendly. Next up Carman. ;)[/b]
    Hey Maxx all these guys are going to wear her out. Glad she&#39;s getting the exposure it can only help her get on with ASPD. I may schedule something for Friday. morning, if my ATF from Austin doesn&#39;t come in for the social. We just seem to click.
    P411 member with 40 Oks

AKA Keyzer Soze

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (aljan @ Mar 9 2009, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Hey Maxx all these guys are going to wear her out. Glad she&#39;s getting the exposure it can only help her get on with ASPD. I may schedule something for Friday. morning, if my ATF from Austin doesn&#39;t come in for the social. We just seem to click.[/b]
    Yeah, It sounds like she&#39;s gonna be one tired puppy soon. She registered here on the board today, but since she wasn&#39;t on ASPD prior don&#39;t know how that will work. She borrowed my pooter to sign up since hers got ripped off a while back. You should be good to go since you&#39;ve seen her prior but be sure and mention it if you..... I mean WHEN you schedule with her again.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maxx @ Mar 9 2009, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Here&#39;s a pic with out cut off. Posted with her permission ;)[/b]
    I&#39;m here on the board now, Thanks Maxx, You&#39;re a good friend!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2