Thread: Shannon C/L

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Shannon from C/L
    210-461-2877
    Earlier this week
    NE.SA.
    Read a couple of reviews here
    k,dfk,bbbj,cfs,k9,mish,cg, standingk9
    5'4", 115,34d,24,34. Built like an ex cheerleader, blonde, beautiful green eyes, tat on lower back
    I've been very interested in seeing her after reading a couple of reviews here and seeing her ads on c/l. But always leary of c/l. Took a chance anyway, she was a difficult scheduler, but eventually made one, she's a little quirky on the phone, but it was all worth it. Met her at her incall, led me in the door, greeted with a very sweet kiss ,and then led to the bedroom, where in no time we were both naked and lying in the bed wrapped in dfk and groping. She eventually made her way down and was very enthusicastic in her bbbj. After more kissing and licking I covered up and started of in mish, went through different changes and then stopped for a while and then started the standing k9 with her bent over the side of the bed...and wow!!! eventually finished up, cleaned up, chatted for a little bit, bid our good byes and I will see her again and soon.
    1/2
    $50
    Variety is the spice of life!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (slammer @ Mar 6 2009, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Shannon from C/L
    210-461-2877
    Earlier this week
    NE.SA.
    Read a couple of reviews here
    k,dfk,bbbj,cfs,k9,mish,cg, standingk9
    5&#39;4", 115,34d,24,34. Built like an ex cheerleader, blonde, beautiful green eyes, tat on lower back
    I&#39;ve been very interested in seeing her after reading a couple of reviews here and seeing her ads on c/l. But always leary of c/l. Took a chance anyway, she was a difficult scheduler, but eventually made one, she&#39;s a little quirky on the phone, but it was all worth it. Met her at her incall, led me in the door, greeted with a very sweet kiss ,and then led to the bedroom, where in no time we were both naked and lying in the bed wrapped in dfk and groping. She eventually made her way down and was very enthusicastic in her bbbj. After more kissing and licking I covered up and started of in mish, went through different changes and then stopped for a while and then started the standing k9 with her bent over the side of the bed...and wow!!! eventually finished up, cleaned up, chatted for a little bit, bid our good byes and I will see her again and soon.
    1/2
    $50[/b]
    Glad you got to meet up with her, she&#39;s a great gal. Go to the poll in the Locker Room and place your vote

Thanks --

Maxx
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"

I have called her maybe 5 times to no avail.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pieguy @ Mar 6 2009, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I have called her maybe 5 times to no avail.[/b]
    Pieguy don&#39;t give up, she&#39;ll rock your world. Frustrating I know, but well worth the extra effort. I can&#39;t recall anyone who has seen her cum away disappointed. ;)
    P411 member with 40 Oks

AKA Keyzer Soze

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think there&#39;s a typo, she&#39;s 150 - 1/2.

Pieguy don&#39;t give up she&#39;s worth the wait.

Verified Hobbyist BCD FriendsnFunTX's Avatar
    maxx...$50 is 150. The $ sign is 100

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FriendsnFunTX @ Mar 6 2009, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    maxx...$50 is 150. The $ sign is 100[/b]
    You know I thought that after I posted
    Thanks --

Verified Hobbyist BCD jack16232's Avatar
    Age? Pics?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jack16232 @ Mar 6 2009, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Age? Pics?[/b]
    Found 3 pics in her CL ads

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/ers/1049783603.html
    http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/ers/1059759134.html
    http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/ers/1062817630.html
    I'm glad I quit lurking, oh gawd I'm glad I quit lurking!

anyone have an hourly rate for her?

Verified Hobbyist BCD FriendsnFunTX's Avatar
    I was quoted $$.5 but changed to $$ when I told her I was on ASPD. But she&#39;s looking for $$.5 for incall. No outcall unless she knows you. Maxx can give you more info.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FriendsnFunTX @ Mar 7 2009, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I was quoted $$.5 but changed to $$ when I told her I was on ASPD. But she&#39;s looking for $$.5 for incall. No outcall unless she knows you. Maxx can give you more info.[/b]
    She&#39;s a great provider. 39, 5&#39;5" 120#, 36d,with very nice curves in all the right places. Check out posts in the Locker Room or pm me I&#39;ll fill you in. ;)

Verified Hobbyist
    I thought her rate was $$/hr $150 1/2 hr. never saw a $250, maxx, there is so many providers with more reasonable rates that respond quickly etc...plus she has very few reviews. cant see going $250...
    "it&#39;s about the journey...not the destination"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (newguy65 @ Mar 8 2009, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I thought her rate was $$/hr $150 1/2 hr. never saw a $250, maxx, there is so many providers with more reasonable rates that respond quickly etc...plus she has very few reviews. cant see going $250...[/b]
    Newguy I felt the same and thought $$50 was a bit steep until I drank from the well. Buy of course it&#39;s your call.
    P411 member with 40 Oks

AKA Keyzer Soze

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (aljan @ Mar 8 2009, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Newguy I felt the same and thought $$50 was a bit steep until I drank from the well. Buy of course it&#39;s your call.[/b]
    Tell her your ASPD, Your a friend of mine. She should cut it to reg rates. I tell you she&#39;s worth the hassle of setting up an appt!! She&#39;s addictive, I&#39;m absolutely positive you&#39;ll enjoy!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast