Thread: Login - again and again and again

About every third time I click on something this site make me log in again. I have Remember Me checked. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Any way to fix it?

Have you tried tossing your cookie? Maybe it's corrupted or something so the site isn't recognizing you correctly. Couldn't hurt to try it if you haven't already.
    Preferred411[/url][/list]

Verified Companion AlexisSoftTouch's Avatar
    I have had heard from a few, that when they log on they cannot read the post's. Quite Smiles, you comment of tossing your cookie (s) is classic.. :D
    Full Body Sensual Massage & Tantra in Houston

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...t4x6banner.gif

Check out my Yahoo Groups!
    Are you a Massage Enthusiast or interested in the sacred art of Tantra? Meet others of like mind and interest.
    http://www.alexissofttouchlmt.com/Yahoo-Groups.html

281 793 3089 9am - 6pm CST TEXT

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    Be sure you are allowing cookies from the board.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Provider (at aspd)
    :DHave never had a problem with this board or Mother" ASPD" miss it! Yes I will call it that for she has always been a home for me and has NEVER ever tried to control what words(language) I use. The people that run it are great and are totaly priceless. I love ya'll!
    Now as to other boards yes major login problems & other issues...
    When you have cleared all your cookies, settings, brouzer,history, reboot, turn off...lah lah la
    LOL Its not my PC, LP, ME but its the controller button...lol on the other board.
    :wub: XOX Texas Passion

l

Verified Hobbyist
    I don't know if they have it here..... but back at the mother ship there is a feature that logs you out after a period of inactivity. So if you are taking a long time to move between pages that MIGHT be the source of your aggravation.

Live life to the fullest, the graveyards are full of people that were too busy to die.

I have the same issue

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Still the best thing to do is clear all your cookies, including "favorites" of any home2 data and then place the home2 full site name in your browser "safe" site log.

Then, log in here manually, and once you are in, you may save the site as a favorite.

One of the security features at home2, besides the option of having a log in different from your "display" user name, is a continuous "password salt" process in which the site sends new cookie data to your browser on a periodic basis. This is usually a transparent process and should not disrpt your log ins.

If you are manually logging out of home2, an additional security feature for your end so folks cannot easily access our home2 account if you leave your computer unattended, then that also could be the issue that requires the frequent log ins.

Any with a computer should always set up several user accounts. One is accessible to visitors/guests, and can use whatever software the computer administrator allows. Data is not shared among the users, so your own personal computer account is closed to others.

Make sure that your account automatically locks after a few minutes of inactivity. It's a PITA to have to type a password frequently, but it prevents others from sitting at your keyboard and accessing all of your data and browsing history.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I have the same issue on Mozilla Firefox browser. Every other click on a link sends me to log in page and I have to log in at least two times before going to a different page.

It&#39;s so frustrating that I don&#39;t visit often and it&#39;s too frustrating to try to post.

For the techies, a step by step procedure to correct this would be much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

Retired Administrator
    My Internet Explorer works fine with Vista...

I use Firefox 3.5.5 on Windows XP with Service Pack 3.

I have never had any of the issues described here.

All is working like it is supposed to.

"Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial