Thread: Loyalty program

Verified Hobbyist BCD jes2james's Avatar

Loyalty program

3-4 years ago I had a very nice provider that would reward your repeat visits with a discount and even a birthday special, not that I am looking for discounts, it was that she made it seem that she valued your time and had respect for your efforts to see her. I never took advantage of the discounts, all ways gave the full donation and some sort of tip. Theses days my reward for being a repeat visitor is getting the run around, 3 out of 4 appointments cancelled with some very lame excuses, being told that if you want to see me you must spend this much time, an oh by the way your donation rate will be almost double the previously agreed amount, but the worst part is being looked right in the face and flat out lied to. This is enough to really want a person to say farewell to the hobby.

Verified Companion Companion AhyanaJames's Avatar
    In my opinion, the failure of such privilege is mainly caused by the lack of "Loyalty" and while you say that you do not go looking for discounts or take advantage...unfortunately there are a good plenty in the hobby that do and to my own personal experience i find that guys and i tend to have very different definition of what being "regular" is. For example....i seen you once before and paid for a full hour...now im back again (a year later) can i get a discount on the second time we've met verses ive seen you twice in the last month and would like a discount on our 3rd visit.
    As providers we get alot of the first example more often than the other.
    Waco, Texas
    Snapchat @dmunirockstar
    Instagram @wacorockstar
    512-402-2168
    Vipahyana@gmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Gotta love getting
    "Frequent fucker miles"
    What's in your wallet?

Being a providers regular has its good and bad the good that I've experienced personally is she will always make time for you she's always clean makeup done and ready to go and you get more comfortable with each other so sessions get better. She wants to treat you good so you keep coming back. The bad that I've noticed is she gets a little to comfortable with you maybe her breath is not as fresh her legs have a little stubble her hair isn't done as nice. Seems like she takes you for granted because she figures you'll keep coming back and she can get away with a little more than say someone she just met. Good thing though is this is the hobby world move on to someone else if her service is lacking.

Verified Companion Companion AhyanaJames's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Gotta love getting
    "Frequent fucker miles"
    What's in your wallet?
    LOL that's hilarious.
    Waco, Texas
    Snapchat @dmunirockstar
    Instagram @wacorockstar
    512-402-2168
    Vipahyana@gmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD jes2james's Avatar
    12 visits in 8 months, does that justify a regular!!!

Sounds like a relationship.. lies & deception