Phone or Pager:
    Email Address:
    City: Dallas
    Area: Bellagio
    2018 Northwest Highway
    Set just off the road next to Whataburger
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: AMP
    Activities: LFK, DKF, mutual exploration, face sitting, DFK, tittie play, BBBJ, Mish, BBBJ, 69, doggie, rest, 69, doggie, I expired, completely used up.
    Session Length: 1 hour
    Fee: .6
    Total Paid: $$
    Upselling or tipping issues?: No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Below shoulder, brown with a few highlights
    Race: Korean
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and natural
    Smoking Status: Could not tell either way
    Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD, known her long time (she love me long time)LOL
    Provider's Face and Body: Very cute face, almond eyes, sexy mouth, 5-5, 38D, firm body (she works out a few times each week). Not a spinner and great feminine curves. That wonderful soft smooth Korean skin. More in Locker Room comments.
    Provider's Attitude: Very friendly, happy, likes to play.
    Comments: Penny has just relocated to Bellagio. She has been at Nan Cho for over a year and various other places as either Penny or Sara. I have known her for quite some time. Every time is great, and each time is different. All the activities I listed were done with both skill and enthusiasm. This was a very energetic and long lasting round and left both of us very sweaty. After she had totally finished me off and cleaned me up she lay down and snuggled very close. We have spent enough time together to have things to talk about and I really enjoy this. While lying there holding her I like to look in the mirror behind her. In that position with her sort of wrapped around me the rear view is fantastic. Great curves from shoulders to waist, over her butt and down her leg. In this position the proportion of the shape is perfect and the curves are flawless. Not even a ripple at the waist nor a bump on the rump. Just smooth beauty. There will be a little more in the Locker Room.

Would you recommend this provider? Absolutely

Torito,

Many of us know of what you speak. She is a fun and fulfilling time. Never been to Bellagio, but may have to go by there. WOW!!!!

CSI
    Just having fun

[quote]
    Date: 3/4/09
    Provider: Penny
    Phone or Pager: 214-496-9366

I forgot to post the phone # first time. Also, more details were just posted in LR

Torito

Verified Hobbyist
    Is this the Penny that was at Gins Bath, years ago?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jimerz @ Mar 9 2009, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Is this the Penny that was at Gins Bath, years ago?[/b]
    No, not the Penny at Gina Bath or the Penny at Smile. This Penny has worked as Penny or Sara at Nan Cho, June&#39;s, Bellagio, 333, Emerald Spa and probably others.

So many lovely Pennys and I have so few $$.

Torito

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Torito @ Mar 9 2009, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    No, not the Penny at Gina Bath or the Penny at Smile. This Penny has worked as Penny or Sara at Nan Cho, June&#39;s, Bellagio, 333, Emerald Spa and probably others.

So many lovely Pennys and I have so few $$.

Torito[/b]

I saw Penny today. As of Monday, 3/16, she will be back at Nan Cho. She will be at Bellagio through tomorrow, Saturday.

Torito

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Torito @ Mar 13 2009, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I saw Penny today. As of Monday, 3/16, she will be back at Nan Cho. She will be at Bellagio through tomorrow, Saturday.

Torito[/b]
    Penny has been moving a bit recently. As of Wednesday, 4/8/09 she is back at Bellagio. Her plan is to be there for a good while.

Torito