Thread: Hawaii Spa?

I will be in Dallas next week, was wondering about Hawaii Spa, it is my usual stop. Any thing new going on there?

Same great place same great quality I was there last week I saw Coco hot as usual Paula is nice 2

I enjoyed the company of Sessi a couple of weeks ago. Wonderful Lady.

Survivor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (daogmoe @ Mar 6 2009, 11:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Same great place same great quality I was there last week I saw Coco hot as usual Paula is nice 2[/b]
    I didn&#39;t realize Coco was still there; I guess I&#39;m calling to see if she&#39;s working tonight!

I saw her a month or so ago, and thought she was leaving for an extended vacation. Thanks for the tip.... :D

I just did a review on Mickey, you can NEVER go wrong with Hawaii spa!
    Don&#39;t worry I&#39;m a professional

Anyone know where Cherry went? She used to be at Hawaii.

Does anyone know where Jenny went, she was on "vacation" a couple weeks ago and was going to come back but she is no longer there acording to mamasan.

She was AWESOME, great massage and just a different session then everyone else, she would sit me in the chair and give me a striptease and then mount me while I was on the chair looking at her in the mirror, excellent. I was about to take the plunge on an hour session with her but then she disappeared.

Coco is definitely my favorite. An absolutely delicious DATY. She&#39;s on a short vacation again over Easter, but should be available until then.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Coco....she needed a vacation. never had a session with her until last week, will pass next time, BUT WHOEVER SAID VISIT MICKY-MIKI? WAS ON POINT!!!!! WOW, GREAT GAL, SWEET, SEXY, AND INTO THE SESSION. Not to knock on Coco, but though she is a knockout in the looks dept, maybe she needed a vacation because she had an attitude. Won&#39;t go into that drama but do highly recommend Micky.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cochi13 @ Mar 26 2009, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Coco....she needed a vacation. never had a session with her until last week, will pass next time, BUT WHOEVER SAID VISIT MICKY-MIKI? WAS ON POINT!!!!! WOW, GREAT GAL, SWEET, SEXY, AND INTO THE SESSION. Not to knock on Coco, but though she is a knockout in the looks dept, maybe she needed a vacation because she had an attitude. Won&#39;t go into that drama but do highly recommend Micky.[/b]
    I saw Coco last year and my experience was similar to yours. I wrote it off as YMMV and did not write a review. When I see a new K-girl I usually seem to get either her best or her worst.

Torito

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hey there Torito, long time no see :D and i think we have similar tastes so gotta question for ya. Have you had a chance to see Brandi (i think she is really tall and had a stint as an indy)? Any intel on her since Penny from NanCho is one of our fav&#39;s, figure you might be able to point me in the right direction. I feel adventurous LOL.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cochi13 @ Mar 27 2009, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Hey there Torito, long time no see :D and i think we have similar tastes so gotta question for ya. Have you had a chance to see Brandi (i think she is really tall and had a stint as an indy)? Any intel on her since Penny from NanCho is one of our fav&#39;s, figure you might be able to point me in the right direction. I feel adventurous LOL.[/b]
    Yes, that is Brandi/Bebe you are describing and I have seen her. It was not a great experience, but I wrote it off as YMMV since she has had so many very good reviews. If you want more detail, PM me.

I have such great visits with Penny and a very few other slightly lesser favorites that I probably am picky. Penny tells me that I am and she knows who I see.

Torito

Hey guys,

I stopped by Hawaii about a week and a half ago after not having been for several months. I had been seeing Paula or Coco the past several times I went, and was disappointed to hear that neither one was working. Mama said Paula is "not here anymore"?, and said she would bring me a great girl. What could I say? Mama knows best! :)

I was introduced to a lovely girl named Soji (she pronounced it kind of like Sooji), and had a wonderful time. 30 minutes, great time, and she even walked on my back afterward. I was surprised at the conclusion, however, when Mr. Franklin didn&#39;t seem to be satisfactory, and Mr. Jackson had visited twice before the fun started.

Have rates changed recently? Soji said she was relatively new, and had only been here a week or so at that time. Is $.4 still the going donation for 30 min, or $$ for one hour? I occasionally tip a little extra, but I&#39;m not used to seeing it "solicited" at Hawaii. Maybe she saw me coming. :huh:

I gave her a couple of extra Jackson&#39;s to save face, and didn&#39;t really mind the extra expenditure as this was a great session and a lot of fun, but I couldn&#39;t help feeling a little "fleeced" on the way out. I wasn&#39;t sure if it was because of the extra mile she went on the massage, or if she was just fishing for a tip, but figured some of the Hawaii gurus could help sort me out quickly.

Have fun out there,
    kceg

Wow, 5 days and no replies?

Decided to go back to Hawaii today and met a beautiful young lady who assured me the donations were the same. I gave her a tip, and she tried to return it saying "you give me too much". Now I remember why I love this place. :)

Some days it&#39;s just good to be alive.....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kceg @ Mar 6 2010, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Hey guys,

I stopped by Hawaii about a week and a half ago after not having been for several months. I had been seeing Paula or Coco the past several times I went, and was disappointed to hear that neither one was working. Mama said Paula is "not here anymore"?, and said she would bring me a great girl. What could I say? Mama knows best! :)

I was introduced to a lovely girl named Soji (she pronounced it kind of like Sooji), and had a wonderful time. 30 minutes, great time, and she even walked on my back afterward. I was surprised at the conclusion, however, when Mr. Franklin didn&#39;t seem to be satisfactory, and Mr. Jackson had visited twice before the fun started.

Have rates changed recently? Soji said she was relatively new, and had only been here a week or so at that time. Is $.4 still the going donation for 30 min, or $$ for one hour? I occasionally tip a little extra, but I&#39;m not used to seeing it "solicited" at Hawaii. Maybe she saw me coming. :huh:

I gave her a couple of extra Jackson&#39;s to save face, and didn&#39;t really mind the extra expenditure as this was a great session and a lot of fun, but I couldn&#39;t help feeling a little "fleeced" on the way out. I wasn&#39;t sure if it was because of the extra mile she went on the massage, or if she was just fishing for a tip, but figured some of the Hawaii gurus could help sort me out quickly.

Have fun out there,
    kceg[/b]