Thread: Addyson at SC

I'll post a full review when the Mama Site gets up and running again, but here's the short version.

Hadn't been by SC since December (worst oversight on my part so far this year). My work schedule finally allowed me to come up for air, so I headed to SC. I met Addyson my last trip, but have never had a session with her...although based on the reviews I knew I needed to give her a spin.

Fortunately, she was available. If you haven't met her, she's a short, cute, early 20s blonde with a nice figure. Soft, natural Cs, strong legs and a great ass.

She's known for her BBBJs, so once she started (there was a little preliminary kissing, but she quickly moved to L2) I decided to let her go. She got me so worked up that I convinced myself I was going to be able to go for a full hour of fun, and told her there was no need to stop. She didn't. After she finished, the blood came back to my big head and after about a minute considering my options, decided I was likely done for the day and we both got dressed.

As others have reported, she has very good oral skills. I kinda wish I would've stopped her and tried a few other acronyms, but damn - sometimes a good BJ is all a guy needs, y'know?

One final note: I think things have been slow since ASPD went down, so guys - help our girls out and give your fave SC provider a call.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TinMan @ Mar 5 2009, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    After she finished, the blood came back to my big head and after about a minute considering my options, decided I was likely done for the day and we both got dressed.[/b]

Does this mean that msog was offered and you felt you couldn&#39;t go again or that msog was offered for more $$?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (poondiver @ Mar 22 2009, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Does this mean that msog was offered and you felt you couldn&#39;t go again or that msog was offered for more $$?[/b]
    I had considered going for the full hour at $$.6, the normal rate (or maybe that&#39;s the normal ASPD rate...can&#39;t remember which). If I had chosen to do so, MSOG would have been available.

I had only scheduled for the 1/2 hour to begin with, so the idea of going to an hour was a mid-session, fleeting thing.

Hope that helps.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.