Thread: Beautiful Latin Model just Arrived !!! Happy to be here !

Beautiful Latin Model just Arrived !!! Happy to be here !

Hello gentlemen!

My name is Hellen Aguillera and I just wanted to welcome members. I'm just visiting Dallas I'll probably stay for a week. I hope I can meet you guys.
    Text Me ! 510 335 36 06

Attachment 169966

Verified Companion Companion Pleasure09's Avatar
    Welcome. May want to post this in the Dallas section, this section is for Killeen/Waco/BCS
    *For Your Pleasure* ( and mine)

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 sexy lady but are you in Dallas or BCS/Belton/Killeen/ Temple/Waco??
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Looking gorgeous!!! Here's to hoping Hellen means down here!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Groovy Johnson's Avatar
    I hear that the area between Dallas and Ft Worth is also called "Mid Cities".
    Vaccinated
    Vajitarian

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Problem is. Most providers think mid cities refers to the HEB ( Hurst, Euless, Bedford) area around Dallas.
    Not the Killeen , Waco, BCS area

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Problem is. Most providers think mid cities refers to the HEB ( Hurst, Euless, Bedford) area around Dallas.
    Not the Killeen , Waco, BCS area
    Problem is, the forum is named Bryan-College Station & Killeen-Waco (Mid-Cities), not Hurst & Euless-Bedford (Mid-Cities). And I don't think it is most providers either. It's just a few, and it is their way of letting us know they aren't all that bright.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_5150 View Post
    Problem is, the forum is named Bryan-College Station & Killeen-Waco (Mid-Cities), not Hurst & Euless-Bedford (Mid-Cities). And I don't think it is most providers either. It's just a few, and it is their way of letting us know they aren't all that bright.
    Ha, someone gets it....

Love it when it's mentioned "visiting your city"....uhhh, since there are 4, that could be a 2 to 4 hour drive radius depending on the r/t distance. Then again, this isn't the Johns Hopkins alumni hangout.
    Last edited by ape-racer; 03-16-2019 at 11:05 AM.