Was the Appointment On-Time?? y
    Activities: TS, Body worship, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, 69, MPCFS,
    Length of Visit: hr
    Donation: $$
    Approximate age of Companion: early 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Past shoulders, dark
    Smoking Status: dont know
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: O M GOODNESS! So Petite, I mean the petitest of em all! Booty was expected for Korean, but that petite body OH MY! Also, absolutely Gorgeous face. The Most Ever I have ever seen in person in Dallas.
    Seriously, looked like G-Na's sister. G-Na was a solo K pop girl a few years ago. Bust too! Almost DD's for a Korean! So beautiful her tits!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met greatly
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YESSSS

Public comments:
    O M GOODNESS! So Petite, I mean the petitest of em all! Booty was expected for Korean, but that petite body OH MY! Also, absolutely Gorgeous face. The Most Ever I have ever seen in person in Dallas.
    Seriously, looked like G-Na's sister. G-Na was a solo K pop girl a few years ago. Bust too! Almost DD's for a Korean! So beautiful her tits!
    She entered the room and my jaw literally dropped to the floor! Just so K-pop Gorgeous and soooooooooo petite with huuuuge naturals! Well she says naturals. They were like 2 huge teardrops. I couldn't keep my hands off of them. Or her very petite navel. Or her TITS! Oh, I mentioned that already. Did I say she was as gorgeous as a K-pop girl?
    I seriously can't emphasize her beauty and petite body enough.
    I was in shock! So DAM Gorgeous! Like a cover girl on a magazine! Like that asian girl on PH that makes your eyes bigger than a horse's eye.
    Well, after I picked said jaw back up.
    How long? Hr. BRB. uh-huh. She left and then I noticed my drool on the floor.
    She returned to start the shower, I was so amazed as she undressed. So hard to process her body.
    TS was light, I declined B2B, she assisted dry off. Had me lay down. She started the nipple arousal, then down around the boys, asked if I wanted a cover for BJ. NO! She continued her BBBJ and BLS skills with good eye contact and changing technique!
    Asked if I liked 69, HEll YES! She turned and mounted, OOOOHHHHHHHHH her little ASS in my face! SOOO DAMM SEXY!!
    She continued her job as I loved my part! Dam that little ASS and cute hotbox!
    She applied party hat, moved up for RCG! She gets going quick, I let her work it first. She likes speed. She turns for CG, I take my turn and pound that little petite body from below! Her facial expressions tells me she enjoys her job! I gotta slow down before I blow! Move around for MISH, OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH THIS LITTLE PETITE BODY AND HUGE TITS!!!!!!!!
    I can't get back in quick enough! She's so thin!!! POUND IT! She moans! I paused to ask her if she likes it this way, Cho-Ah! Continue! Stop to taste her magnificent TITS! Neck, She doesn't kiss much. She doesn't like too deep either or to be picked up. Hold her by her little waist! POUND! She moans well and keeps up with the pace. I gotta slow down again and admire her petite body!
    Move to standing MISH! POUND OOOOOHHHHH DDAMMMMM!!!! She can definitely take it!!! Never slowed me down, kept up, now move her back to bed MISH for finale. I take some more time with some changing paces and angles here. I POUND her, I play with her Awesome Tits! I keep going as long as I can until I see the time getting near. I had to be somewhere else soon. Finished and released all that stress in the cover. Took my time getting up. She removed it with kleenex. Standing shower, dry off, watch her dress, OH MYYYYYY!!!
    Come again, thank you.

My only regret is that I forgot to pound her in K-9 to see that little ASS take it.

So gorgeous. So petite.
    Link to her look alike
    https://kpopgoddess.wordpress.com/20...rie-kpop-2014/

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Real or Fake?

She sounds pretty amaze.......Are her tits real or fake?