Thread: Review: Loren Austin is now in my top 3 ever!

Date: March 4, 2009
    Provider: Loren Austin (NOT to be confused with Loren on Eros in San Antonio)
    Phone or Pager: 512-695-6650
    Email Address: lorenaustin1@yahoo.com
    City: Austin, Texas,
    Area: 620 and 2222 area
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS, CowGirl, K9, DFK
    Session Length: 1 hr
    Fee: 200
    Total Paid: 200
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde
    Race: Caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural,
    Smoking Status: No
    Where did you hear about this provider? CL and Eros

Provider`s Face and Body:
    5-05, TONED!!! body very tight, not one piece of fat on her. Hair was amazing bleach blonde, tanned skin with no tan lines, smooth skin. Body was a 10 in my opinion. Fully shaved

Provider's Attitude: Great positive attitude, answered the door with a smile and dressed to the 9's. I asked her to wear the same white outfit I had seen in her Eros pictures and she did. Walked me right up to her living room, relaxed and talked for a few minutes before the fun started.

Comments: First of all I have to start off by saying I had been watching Loren Austin for many months and never made a move since the research I had done was solid. Most reviews I found were good but I still was not completely sold. Well friends i'm glad to announce this woman is the same amazing women in the photo's. I thought the pictures were to good to be true, which we all know what that means - the woman who opens the door will never look like the pictures.

I brought over some champagne (since she said that was her favorite) walked in and knew immediately that this woman was going to be one of the hottest MILF's i've ever seen. Scheduling was very easy, the normal 2 call routine, screening was done but moved quickly. We sat and drank some of the bubbly and talked about how I had been afraid to see her since I had read one bad review, turns out there is another Loren who is in San Antonio who is not a good provider. Loren Austin talked about this in great detail and was going to make sure I had a great time and to put to rest any thoughts that she was not a true GFE.

We make our way to the bedroom, very nice, clean incall location in private gated complex. She let's me start playing with her percky nipples with her beautiful man mades, I started sucking on them. After a few minutes she gets me undressed and starts to begin her BBBJ, going nice and slow, making eye contact and just no rush at all. After a while I have to pull her head back and lay her down to return the favor. I open up her legs, and see the pretty, shaved pussy she has. I begin to work on her and she clearly starts to get going.

Once we finish up taking care of ourselves, I reach for a cover, and slide myself inside her. She was very wet already and things started going very fast. She then jumped on top and rode me hard till I could not hold back. I was just in awe of her amazing body moving back and forth on mine. We lay and kiss for a while, recharge and go for round two. Things got even hotter, especially when I got her on all four. She does not do greek.

We wrapped up and took a quick shower. The entire time I felt like a true PSE/GFE, NEVER rushed! She is now one of my ATF and will be calling her back soon. She talked about wanting to get provider status with ASPD and I talked about how the community will help her get logged in. So sorry for this long review but this was a true experience that I wanted to write down in great detail.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Loren1.jpg  

Nice review. I'm gonna check her out.
    "It was a wedding ring, destined to be lost in a cheap motel, lost in the kitchen sink, or thrown in a wishing well." - Warm Wet Circles, on the album Clutching at Straws by Marillion.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (muckman @ Mar 5 2009, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Nice review. I&#39;m gonna check her out.[/b]
    Nice review thanks for that

Loks interesting.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Not only is Loren a fine gal but one of the smarter ones around. She has been in this industry for a long time. Next time ask about her dungeon ;)

Great review. Her body is smoking. Thanks for posting.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I have been made aware that she does not have a dungeon anymore. Just wanted to clear that up.

I&#39;m wanting to set something up with her...

Can I get any thumbs up from other members pls?? For this rate and looks I would expect a long line? Whats the catch??

Scheduled with her for tomorrow. I&#39;ll post a review afterwards. I&#39;m a bot concerned by another member&#39;s review of not having chemistry, so I&#39;ve prepared myself accordingly. Wish me luck.
    "It was a wedding ring, destined to be lost in a cheap motel, lost in the kitchen sink, or thrown in a wishing well." - Warm Wet Circles, on the album Clutching at Straws by Marillion.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (muckman @ Mar 18 2009, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Scheduled with her for tomorrow. I&#39;ll post a review afterwards. I&#39;m a bot concerned by another member&#39;s review of not having chemistry, so I&#39;ve prepared myself accordingly. Wish me luck.[/b]
    I can&#39;t find a review of her by you in either the old home or this one, Muckman. Did you see her? Did you write a review?