Taylor Love
New chick at PC

I just want to say, did you either see such a hot, sexy body that you throw your standards right out the door? This was my first with Taylor…

I saw the new post on PC and thought she looks a little like Kelly Clarkson so figured what the hell… I did the usual easy call to PC and schedule for a little lunch fest. Arrived at the hotel and did the usual call to PC for room number and went up. Taylor asked the door with a little short; tank top and looking hot. Her pictures are old and she is much hotter that the pics. New “D” additions MM sisters that are very nice. The body was such a tan and fit goddess that I instantly got hard. One of the hardest bodies that I have seen since Charli Bella, just a little shorter at 5-6.

We sat and did the usual small talk and then retired to the bedroom. After she undress, I plea “temporary insanity”. I am usually a GFE and picky on some things like smoking and kissing. She said she kissed but I did care. It started with some body admiring and then serious BBBJ. The room has a closet mirror door that double the visual worship of the body so I had to see it on top with some CG. Excellent!!! We switched to doggy to finish hard and fast.

Taylor is coming from a walk-in agency on Harry Hines, so she still needs some help with the GFE and to lost the agency agenda but the body will made you forget any of those flaws.

Definitely recommended her…