Thread: ACCEPTING PLICATIONS FOR submissive boy toy ,head to toe oral worship Wednesday AFTER

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!

ACCEPTING PLICATIONS FOR submissive boy toy ,head to toe oral worship Wednesday AFTER

Accepting Applications from Maggots..AFTER A FULL DAY OF GREAT SEX FROM REAL MEN...

��....oh and btw..��..��..☺
    Degradation may even give you a discounted rate for your pathetic cheap ***** monging..ass.

(we can leave that out though. 😐☹)

You will need to submit a detailed description of yourself, including a photo of you..um..puckering your
    Lips to me...if we have met.
    Otherwise I will save that for in person.

Do Not Fail Your First Assignment IF I CHOOSE TO RESPOND TO YOU.

I am a switch buy, however after tonight I'm craving bitch ass meat.

YES POSSIBLY ....you....☺..😈
    I will respect your privacy and time and will DEMAND the same in return.
    YOU ARE ONLY MY bitch during our playtime meeting...AND I YOUR MOST IMPORTANT
    CONCERN .

YES MAAM?!

��
    Nicole

I love women too so you may need to submit to my female friends,..regardless of whether you feel like it or not..YES MAAM?!

I will need your absolute cry baby no no rules before, for example if you will not paint your toenails pink if I DEMAND or give oral servitude to another regardless of gender.
    I WILL RESPECT YOUR GUIDELINE..BEFORE WE PLAY..AFTER FANTASY I HOPE YOU REMEMBER THE SAFE WORD bitchboy!
    Sometimes I crave 2 hot..delucious boytoys.��☺���� you WILL NEED TO. ADDRESS IF THAT IS APROBLEM.. .AND YOU ARE PERMITTED BEFOREHAND A SAFE WORD IS RESPECTED IF IBECOME TOO..HAPPY������XXXTREME.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 03-03-2019 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Explicit photo removed