Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: REVIEWS

Provider (at aspd)

Thumbs up

:D Hello Gentlemen & Ladies,

I was wondering since this is a new board can the Ladies post a review on a Gentlemen in The Review Section?

Okay lets do a poll. Should there be a review section for the Ladies to post on Gentlemen if he saids its okay?

<span style="color:#000080">SURE !! Why Not? I&#39;d be willing to be a guinnea pig!! :D

By the way, TP.... that avatar photo is "On Fire"!! B)

Giz</span>
    ​Life is Tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid!

Provider (at aspd)
    :D MrGiz.
    Thank you for the complement. Have you notice ....

dilbert firestor...avatar is really on Fire.

The polls have it looks like to me there is a high poll for men&#39;s interview section in need.

Think about it.... it would be quite interesting.... if our paths were to ever cross.... who would be the first to review? B)

It&#39;s fairly obvious, the results of favorable reviews on the girls!! Wonder what type of perceivable change we would see on our side? Hmmmmm...

Giz

BuckeyeFarmer
    I have to admit that I had something like 8-10 reviews written on me by ladies. Obviously, they were not on ASPD, but it is flattering to have the written on my none the less.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yeah I think there should be some sort of review on the guys or at least a place somewhere a provider can give her ok to that gentleman, say on his profile. It wouldn&#39;t have to be on his BCD prowess unless he wanted it. I guess some egos could be really inflated or deflated depending on the case. It would help eliminate some screening by the ladies and they could look and see that whether he is ok.
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"

TP I think it is a great idea. That way the girls kinda have a heads up on who they are seeing....

Tx

I answered your poll. Now I&#39;m asking why you would want to review the clients. The clients are the ones buying the service; do you see any business that publicly criticizes its customers? If you have a problem with a client then post it in the provider only forum. My 2cents.

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">I wouldn&#39;t hold my breath.

In my time on ASPD I have only seen two reviews written by providers, one long ago in the Dallas forums that was lost in the crash of &#39;05, which as I recall resulted in a lot of points being laid out, the second, and I am sure Giz has seen this one, was in the Ar. forums, about 2 or so years ago written by a provider that had paid for a session.

ASPD was formed as a review and posting site for men to exchange information about providers, and for those providers to make their availability known to those men. Well, we have come a long way since then, but not this far.

Guys, think about it, are you sure you REALLY want an honest, straight-forward review of your bcd talents? Think of some of the reviews you have read, you know the ones, the ones you call your buddies up about and say, "Jeez did you see that review Lazr did of Irma (fictitous)." Hell men use acronyms like "BYOF" in reviews when needed, how would you feel if you saw "BYOM" (bring your own microscope), "CLP" (can&#39;t lick pussy), "MB" (man boobs) or "HLS" (hung like a squirrel) in a review of you. It would be common knowledge on the board, and you would have to deal with it the same way the ladies do when they get a less than stellar review. Believe me, women are better at dealing with criticism than men.

Remember, on ASPD the person paying does the review, so, a review of a hobbyist who has paid a woman, as some of you have related, may be quite different if she was the one shelling out the hard earned bucks. Are you guys really sure that your ego could stand a $$$$ to $$$$$$ swing in expectation.

Granted it may be entertaining, but in truth, the laides have several resorces for approving gentlemen without revealing our abilities on the board. On the mothership site we have the Ego Boosts and Compliments forum, that is as close to a hobbyist review forum as I suspect we will ever get, so use it when it becomes available again. In the meantime ladies, do your approvals on P411 and leave us with our illusions intact.</span>
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Chat Rules</span>

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Granted it may be entertaining, but in truth, the laides have several resorces for approving gentlemen without revealing our abilities on the board. On the mothership site we have the Ego Boosts and Compliments forum, that is as close to a hobbyist review forum as I suspect we will ever get, so use it when it becomes available again. In the meantime ladies, do your approvals on P411 and leave us with our illusions intact.[/font][/size][/color]
    [/quote]

Compliments & Ego Boosts forum available in the Home 2 General Intrests Forum 2, toward the bottom of the page. Use it ladies! for compliments a & ego boosts ;)
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lazrback @ Mar 16 2009, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Guys, think about it, are you sure you REALLY want an honest, straight-forward review of your bcd talents? Think of some of the reviews you have read, you know the ones, the ones you call your buddies up about and say, "Jeez did you see that review Lazr did of Irma (fictitous)." Hell men use acronyms like "BYOF" in reviews when needed, how would you feel if you saw "BYOM" (bring your own microscope), "CLP" (can&#39;t lick pussy), "MB" (man boobs) or "HLS" (hung like a squirrel) in a review of you. It would be common knowledge on the board, and you would have to deal with it the same way the ladies do when they get a less than stellar review. Believe me, women are better at dealing with criticism than men.
    [/b]
    Think you are thinking that as ladies we would act like the men that might review us. I do believe alot of ladies have ALOT more class as not not reveal things like BYOM, CLP etc. More so to let "OUR" enjoyment of a certain gentleman, inhancing the the "ego boost"! Now if you are afraid your bcd performance is something that we would not enjoy, then simply ask us NOT to do a review. Screening should always be done no matter if there are reviews (BY EITHER PARTY) since we are all ppl of WALDT.

If something becomes along the lines of a alert than its not a review but a true ALERT. That should be posted in the appropriate forum.

Is it wrong for us to boost about OUR experience as well???

there are a couple places that do reviews of the guys ....... all i have seen resulted in someone getting pissed off at another . its been done before with mixed results and its been discussed to death . if you want to do one of the guys , most of you know what places will let you .

<span style="color:#000080">More times , than not.... I seriously doubt that any intelligent companion/provider would shoot herself in the foot by posting "BYOM" , "CLP" , "MB" , "HLS" , or any other derogatory info about a good, "Paying Customer"!! Duh !! Even if it were true!! If anything.... she will probably embellish, as many of the guys already do!

I understand the "We Pay, so We Get To Review" mentality.... I just wish there was more friendly, playful, interaction between the sexes. Maybe, it&#39;s just me.... but I perceive too much of an "Us vs. Them" atmosphere, sometimes....

Giz
    </span>

I just thought it would be fun to have the posts on the board. Something to liven it up a bit.....but really I could give a care less..

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">The acronyms were my feeble attempt to lighten it up a bit,,,, But I do agree with Mr. Giz that some friendly joshing helps to keep the climate calm. It seems that lately everyone has been a bit thin skinned, and perhaps somewhat jaded. The "Real World" is tough and getting tougher, so shouldn&#39;t our fantasy world be a bit more inviting? I am going to end up sounding a bit like an old codger here, but, I remember when there was more good natured posting than ill. The "Us" vs. "Them" mentality that some posess and even instigate is harmful and unproductive. We are all here because we enjoy a symbiotic relationship, the men and ladies here fill a need that each has.

So, Ladies,, flirt more! Guys,, flirt back! Kid around a bit folks, enjoy this site for what it is, an escape from the tough old world out there. Ladies use the Ego Boost and compliments as well as the P.I.E. forums to boast about a good time or a good man. Just because there isn&#39;t a forum directly for reviewing gentlemen doesn&#39;t mean you have to keep it to yourself.

The Guys will boast about their good times in the reviews as always. And as always I am sure that they will be 100% free of any embelishments.</span>
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Chat Rules</span>

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast