Thread: Need Some Supplies

Figuring It Out Companion Victoria of Houston's Avatar
    Well I think it is finally time that I make the cross over to providing bdsm services, yay!

Not that I will stop providing fbsm, don't you worry, but now that I have a more secure incall location, it is something that I have wanted to do for a while.

Ok, sorry, totally not trying to advertise, but I do have some legitimate questions regarding this.

I need supplies! Anyone in Houston either asscoiated, interested in, or familiar with this side of the hobby, should know that there really aren't any places in Houston to buy quality made tools. And since I am going to need quite a few things to get set up I wanted to know if anyone knows of a good website or vendor I can get good some good quality but also not so expensive tools?

Thanks for any advice :-)
    -Victoria
    Sensual Rubdown Provider
    http:// http://www.preferred411.com/houston/victoria
    victorias.serenity@gmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome to our side of fun...
    Darewear is where I have purchased toys in the past. I also visited the huge toy store just south of Reliant on 610 South Loop.
    houston_switch

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Victoria of Houston @ Mar 4 2009, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Well I think it is finally time that I make the cross over to providing bdsm services, yay!

Not that I will stop providing fbsm, don&#39;t you worry, but now that I have a more secure incall location, it is something that I have wanted to do for a while.

Ok, sorry, totally not trying to advertise, but I do have some legitimate questions regarding this.

I need supplies! Anyone in Houston either asscoiated, interested in, or familiar with this side of the hobby, should know that there really aren&#39;t any places in Houston to buy quality made tools. And since I am going to need quite a few things to get set up I wanted to know if anyone knows of a good website or vendor I can get good some good quality but also not so expensive tools?

Thanks for any advice :-)[/b]

Registered Female (Not Verified) elisabethwhispers's Avatar
    You really do not need to go to a sex shop to get some "supplies".

Might I suggest a nice hairbrush with a curved back?

A very large wooden spatula is excellent.

A silk scarf goes the distance for everything. And men love the feel.

Did someone say rubber bands on the penis? Around it? Smacking the penis? Pop. Pop.

And the bare hand can do more to make a man ... squirm ... then almost anything.

Go to The Home Depot. Use your imagination and take a limited amount of money. You&#39;ll have a great time exploring!!!

Hugs,
    Elisabeth

P.S. And remember, nearly all of this is mental. If it&#39;s done right. Or wrong!
    www.nottheusualone.com

One Hour - $240
    90 Minutes - $300
    Two Hours - $400

Rates will be changing soon. Contact me to get grandfather'd in!

Retired Companion (RIP)
    Get thee to the Fetish Factory in Ft Lauderdale Florida - well worth the trip - they have a website also (FetishFactory.com) - but the pictures just don&#39;t do justice to the wonderful toys and clothing found there - the store is huge! - so get a Southwest Airline ticket and get moving! Also, ExtremeRestraints.com has delightful toys...... better pictures too........don&#39;t masturbate while you&#39;re looking or you&#39;ll never get anything ordered!! LOL

I like shopping here:

http://www.sub-shop.com/

Great service, great selection and fast shipping. I ordered a few things from them and have been very happy so far ...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Victoria of Houston @ Mar 4 2009, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Not that I will stop providing fbsm, don&#39;t you worry, but now that I have a more secure incall location, it is something that I have wanted to do for a while.

I need supplies! Anyone in Houston either asscoiated, interested in, or familiar with this side of the hobby, should know that there really aren&#39;t any places in Houston to buy quality made tools. And since I am going to need quite a few things to get set up I wanted to know if anyone knows of a good website or vendor I can get good some good quality but also not so expensive tools?

Figuring It Out Companion mlisa's Avatar
    Ohh Elizabeth so well spoken!!! I especially like the rubberbands hehehe. I know a couple of folks in for a surprise next time I see them hehe...
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Life is short don't waste precious energy on negative people. Screening required if we've never met. P411 plus minimum 2 ladies with their site and contact info included. Live, love, laugh and yet sometimes we still need to cry too, ever so softly.</span>

Verified Hobbyist
    "........don&#39;t masturbate while you&#39;re looking or you&#39;ll never get anything ordered!! "

Sounds like the voice of experience. ;-)

Registered Female (Not Verified) sub cilla's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Victoria of Houston @ Mar 4 2009, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

www.extremerestraints.com If Your going to play, Please do take the time to invest in some quality toys. From crops, floggers, whips, canes, and ticklers, You will find it there. There is a place locally, Leather Forever that is local. Here is a great Houston link http://www.evilmonk.org/A/tx_hou.cfm
    i&#39;m not allowed there anymore but www.fetlife.com is an endless resource, to many of the locals, and has so much to offer. i hope this helps, You also may want to try the local shows when they come to town. xo. I will ask a certain someone what he recommends locally when he returns from vacation. As he has the largest.... uhmmm....Toy bag ever. lol But Yes Elisabeth is right, You can use, spatulas, clothes pins, ropes, shower brushes,the list goes on forever as Toys. There is nothing sexier then a black riding crop in the right hands though. Something abt You coming after me with a bath brush just doesn&#39;t oooze dominance. I have bought some awesome corsets on ebay new, for a fraction of their retail, there is also a bdsm section there. They can be so expensive, the bust less corset is oh so hot. Wow, now im rambling.

I concur with Ms Whispers.....Home Depot, Lowes, even your local Target or Walmart....with imagination. Although there are a few items I have bought from specialty stores, I find it much more fun, and less expensive to shop the other places....

A pair of hand cuffs from you local law enforcement supply, heavy wooden brushes from the Sally Beauty supply, scarfs and ribbons galore, a flexible dowel or length of bamboo (about finger with), and don&#39;t forget the simple wooded ruler.....some lengths of 550 cord, a couple of saw horses, and I am having a good time...lol

Sorry the wicked me seems to be more prevalent these days...lol

Dayna
    <div align='center'>Please NON GRAPHIC REVIEWS only at this time...Thank you.[/b]</div>

Verified Companion Companion Hottest bbw tuma queen's Avatar

Been curious on plugs

What is the best way to stretch it before Greek I still hurt so bad sometimes but I still try n try lol

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    we have a bad ass kinky flea market twice a year in Austin that i have got some great stuff at very cheap. might watch the fetlife events page in Houston and see if there is such a thing there. it is a super great place to find high quality affordable toys and meet vendors who make stuff like floggers and impact toys.

oh my just noticed the date on this thread, well the info is still good for now. oh and good luck chloe on the butt plugs. practice makes perfect hun.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    I'm also interested in this is there certain things a provider must have to begin in this area? You know a few things until you can afford other things to add to your collection.

Do the guys also have supplies or is the provider expected to have everything?
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024