Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Providers dress code...The sluttier the Better?

Guest Companion

Providers dress code...The sluttier the Better?

I know some guys like that long t-shirt with no underwear look. I, for one don't wear shoes at my incall, so the high stilettos are out for me. Anyway, what turns you guys on as the hobbyists? And if it's an ATF, is it okay if she has an off-day and doesn't dress up in lingerie? And ladies do you dress up for your regulars?
    Last edited by SexyLatinAlyssa; 02-26-2019 at 08:05 AM.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m good with anything as long as they are comfortable with what they are wearing, t-shirt, sundress,jeans and a top, all good.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    For me seeing my provider dressed up in sexy lingerie or a nice g-string/thong with matching bra set definitely sets the tone. It's a must have for me.

For incall, I could care less about lingerie or heels. I prefer just a towel or her birthday suit.

For outcall she can be casually dressed or in gym attire.. Again I prefer for her not to be in heels.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD nameisdalton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kerwil View Post
    For incall, I could care less about lingerie or heels. I prefer just a towel or her birthday suit.

For outcall she can be casually dressed or in gym attire.. Again I prefer for her not to be in heels.
    This...lingerie and heels are a little too cliche for me

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nameisdalton View Post
    This...lingerie and heels are a little too cliche for me
    Confidence is sexy. I like seeing a woman in something that she knows looks sexy on her.
    It's more about attitude than specific pieces of clothing. I've seen gals that could rock a bath towel and wet hair...or nothing at all.

Some of my favorites have been providers who had a RW job and showed up in business attire.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Confidence, and a little skirt goes a long way!

Boardman has some good points. Even if you don’t have an established relationship it never hurts to talk regarding session plans. Speaking personally it depends on the session I’d like, sometimes sophistication is sexy, sometimes slutty is sexy, sometimes ripped jeans and t-shirts is sexy. I guess it’s about communicating and setting expectations.

Now or all boys enjoy unwrapping gifts right l! So my favorite is to enjoy a lunch or dinner with the lady du Jour and we then retreat to a private incall to unwrap desert - whipped cream always adds fun - and here is where you enjoy the sexy play wear.

I do love a short skirt and thigh highs with a corset or blouse with tits falling out but there is nothing wrong with an undershirt or T-shirt and either no panties or little boy shorts. Just be clean and confident. Confidence is sexy as hell. I have been “plain Jane” type girls that are hotter and better sessions than “10s” because of their attitude.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Love to see ladies dressed in business attire. The heels and skirts do it for me. It can make an average body look good and a good body look amazing.

Registered Male (Not Verified) StopShort's Avatar
    I like lingerie so that works. I also like the birthday suit thing. Let's me know she's ready for action. I've also asked providers for the schoolgirl look too. Basically, anything works except sweatshirt/sweatpants or stained clothes.

BANNED!
    I want to say something so bad but I'm just going to eat a Snickers and shut the foook up. Alyssa looks sexy as foook so whatever she wears would look sexy as foook...nice thread.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    It sometimes depends on the girl. For my ATF/a regular, she can wear whatever because I actually like the idea of her undressing, it's like me unwrapping a gift haha.

Lingerie is always nice but I'm not above the "business shirt braless with panties" (or the other way around, business shirt with bra but no panties) or the workout clothes look. I get VERY turned on seeing a provider in, say, yoga pants/shorts and a sports bra because it teases her figure in advance.
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    Confidence is sexy. I like seeing a woman in something that she knows looks sexy on her.
    It's more about attitude than specific pieces of clothing. I've seen gals that could rock a bath towel and wet hair...or nothing at all.

Some of my favorites have been providers who had a RW job and showed up in business attire.
    my real job be like playing cowboys in the wild west. I show up with Spurs and a rope

Walking into my outcall, wear something semi-conservative but nice, or casual like blue jeans and t-shirt, or something you wear to church. To throw off the looky loo's.
    On a dinner date, low cut top(I love cleavage), not slutty, high heels and nice stockings(I love nice legs in stockings), just enough make-up to be pretty, not slutty.
    At your incall, what ever you want, cause it won't stay on long before I start sticking my tongue in anything I can find, on your body. No make up preferred because I will lick it all off and I don't like the taste of it.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast