Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Providers dress code...The sluttier the Better?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guest Companion

Providers dress code...The sluttier the Better?

I know some guys like that long t-shirt with no underwear look. I, for one don't wear shoes at my incall, so the high stilettos are out for me. Anyway, what turns you guys on as the hobbyists? And if it's an ATF, is it okay if she has an off-day and doesn't dress up in lingerie? And ladies do you dress up for your regulars?
    Last edited by SexyLatinAlyssa; 02-26-2019 at 08:05 AM.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m good with anything as long as they are comfortable with what they are wearing, t-shirt, sundress,jeans and a top, all good.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    For me seeing my provider dressed up in sexy lingerie or a nice g-string/thong with matching bra set definitely sets the tone. It's a must have for me.

For incall, I could care less about lingerie or heels. I prefer just a towel or her birthday suit.

For outcall she can be casually dressed or in gym attire.. Again I prefer for her not to be in heels.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD nameisdalton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kerwil View Post
    For incall, I could care less about lingerie or heels. I prefer just a towel or her birthday suit.

For outcall she can be casually dressed or in gym attire.. Again I prefer for her not to be in heels.
    This...lingerie and heels are a little too cliche for me

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nameisdalton View Post
    This...lingerie and heels are a little too cliche for me
    Confidence is sexy. I like seeing a woman in something that she knows looks sexy on her.
    It's more about attitude than specific pieces of clothing. I've seen gals that could rock a bath towel and wet hair...or nothing at all.

Some of my favorites have been providers who had a RW job and showed up in business attire.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Confidence, and a little skirt goes a long way!

Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    Confidence is sexy. I like seeing a woman in something that she knows looks sexy on her.
    It's more about attitude than specific pieces of clothing. I've seen gals that could rock a bath towel and wet hair...or nothing at all.

Some of my favorites have been providers who had a RW job and showed up in business attire.
    my real job be like playing cowboys in the wild west. I show up with Spurs and a rope

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    For an incall, I love to see high heels and sexy lingerie with manicure nails. I like the sexy look of a woman looking her best and ready to please. A little sexy talk when walking in get me started.

I stay casual/conservative.. The slutty eye makeup or stripper style just doesnt look good to me. Ill do heels and stockings. But i prefer not to give off the ****** vibe. Which might not always be the case for the one wearing it but to the people looking "it always is the case". Yea we all know the old saying dont judge a book by it cover. But when the cover needs a cover well i just dont like that type of vibe... Makeup stays minimal as well for me. I just dont like spending an hour on something that im gonna have to wash off and redo later.. That takes to much time. Foundation, eyeshadow (light colors only unless i use as eyeliner) mascara and lip balm and im out the door.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It gets no sluttier than naked. I always like my providers in their birthday suit. Less fuss less mess.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I just saw my ATF the other day as soon she opened door she had on a red robe and sexy laced black victoria secret lingerie underneath i enjoyed and appreciate the visual on arrival.

I do love a short skirt and thigh highs with a corset or blouse with tits falling out but there is nothing wrong with an undershirt or T-shirt and either no panties or little boy shorts. Just be clean and confident. Confidence is sexy as hell. I have been “plain Jane” type girls that are hotter and better sessions than “10s” because of their attitude.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Love to see ladies dressed in business attire. The heels and skirts do it for me. It can make an average body look good and a good body look amazing.

Registered Male (Not Verified) StopShort's Avatar
    I like lingerie so that works. I also like the birthday suit thing. Let's me know she's ready for action. I've also asked providers for the schoolgirl look too. Basically, anything works except sweatshirt/sweatpants or stained clothes.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast