Thread: Beautiful body art pictorial

hosting incalls in Willowbrook/NW Houston

Beautiful body art pictorial

Horny af.. *LE SIGH*
    What turns you on when talking dirty? Talk nasty i wanna hear yalls best seduction dialogue...

Fucking horny af and wanna learn to talk dirty better sooo show me what you got!! (Hobbyists and companions both welcome and appreciate your sharing)

Oh and look y'all made progress on tat. What ya think?

Attachment 168260
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 03-03-2019 at 02:37 PM.
    🎀Ariel Bliss🎀

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice view....tat and all.... :)

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Okay, we have to pick one theme or the other for flirt forum topics, dirty talk or tats, and the photo can't stay if this thread is about naughty murmurings as it would be considered unrelated personal promotion, so let's discuss ink!

Post pics of your body art, ladies!

I only have one skin illustration, a pink hibiscus flower I got during a very memorable trip to Hawaii, and I'm way too chicken to go for more. I love it, but it hurt.

Nice work in progress, Ariel!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-25-2019 at 07:51 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You are one sexy little playmate!! Love the body art Ariel ��

Verified Hobbyist BCD manwhowritesthings's Avatar
    Tats aren't my personal favorite, but that's among the better ones I've seen.

and I always like it when a lady calls me Sir. Sends the same message without the weird vibes as daddy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Stiffwood7's Avatar
    Dam girl...
    I want to slap tht sexy ass...my hand would fit juat right mami.
    Fk sexy
    Your moving up on my TDL

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    Okay, we have to pick one theme or the other for flirt forum topics, dirty talk or tats, and the photo can't stay if this thread is about naughty murmurings as it would be considered unrelated personal promotion, so let's discuss ink!

Post pics of your body art, ladies!

I only have one skin illustration, a pink hibiscus flower I got during a very memorable trip to Hawaii, and I'm way too chicken to go for more. I love it, but it hurt.

Nice work in progress, Ariel!
    Oops shit im still learning D: thanks, fancy!!
    🎀Ariel Bliss🎀

Fancy can we delete this thread? it was an oopsie, my b
    🎀Ariel Bliss🎀

Verified Hobbyist BCD Psycho Bunny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIEL BLISS View Post
    -dirty talk-
    I'd like to make an oldie all over that new ink.

Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIEL BLISS View Post
    If you really wish me to, I can, but perfectly fine at this point to continue dirty talking while lusting after your artfully tatted bod, grin and wink. How about I just edit the title and make this thread a pictorial theme about beauteous body art?

Body ink is so personal and symbolic, and I suppose that trumps discomfort and inconvenience. How DO you lads and lassies with extensive skin design work cope with the process? I was one and done. (Yes, I know... wuss!)
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 03-03-2019 at 02:36 PM.

I personally CAN NOT get over the noise of the gun, LOL. I got a cover up at Bike Week Daytona on my breast. LOL, So this long bearded biker that could have been mistaken for a member of ZZ Top told me I wasn't "fucking up his work" to lay back and shut up !! By the time I was done the lobby of people who were seeking tatts were gone Btw, 15 years later my work still looks great. I am interested in a touch up and maybe some sleeve work. I will probably end up a old lady with lots of tatts and a boob job on the beach still having a damn good time !

Attachment 171739

Well-placed ink, JJ. Would that be tit for tat, or tat for tit?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I would love more to share their art and what is behind it. I find it facinating and extremely sexy. A girl with good work that likes to tell me the story moves to the top of my list. Of course....they have to listen to me talk about my work as well :).

haha this tat is the establishment of the worst pic up line's in history... "Does that go all the way down?Can I see the rest? Did that hurt? Oh..wait what is that.. Oh how far does it go down? LOL did I already ask you that? ....(Mean while face is headed directly towards my boobs like they are going to motor boat me LOL) The craziest part is, it's not even in the bars. Its like at HEB/Walmart & some asshole has his face headed towards my boobs literally LOL.. I would have it rather been in a good old bar. At least it would have been fun & I got a shot out of it... that shit used to run my X s/o crazy Lmaooooooo…. I got plenty of good laughs at that !! Nothing like boob tats !!