Thread: Austin Photographer

Austin Photographer

Passion Logo.jpg

Ladies, I'm a professional photographer in the Austin area.
    Should anyone in the area need pictures let me know.

(I don't travel outside of Austin)

FULL DISCLOSURE
    • This is not an offer for bartering services. I will maintain a professional demeanor the entire time and always be fully clothed.
    • I don't take cheap iPhone pics. I know my way around the camera and am good behind the lens.
    • I have the tools to get the job done and do it right.
    • I ONLY come to your location.
    • All pictures shot in the highest format possible to allow maximum editing capability.
    • All pictures professionally edited in Lightroom and (if needed) PhotoShop to give you the best quality photos possible.
    • You choose the style of shoot; lingerie only (boudoir style), topless (boudoir style), classy nude, raunchy naked, etc.
    • In my RW photography business I don't give out digitals, however this is a different animal so all you will get is digitals. Both hi-res (for print purposes) and low-res (for internet postings).
    • You will also receive a print release form as many print shops will require this before printing.
    • HH and full H shoots available. In a HH I will take 40-60+ pictures. You will only get the best of the best. (It's been my experience that most providers only require about 10 quality pictures however I'm certain that you will receive much more than 10)
    • Multiple outfit changes allowed within the time limit. (Please note that going over your time requested will result in an additional fee that will be due before you receive any images.)
    • PM me with any questions and we can talk price and availability.
    • I'm not expensive, but I don't give my work away either.
    • I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.

You will be required to sign a model release so should you become famous I still maintain all rights to your pictures. I direct you to Vanna White
    NOTE: Model release waved for an additional $75 fee.

PS: If you are looking for a $50-$100 shoot, hire a hardleg with an iPhone. This is marketing and you are marketing yourself. Quality marketing pics cost money. As well, I have years of experience behind the lens, notwithstanding the fact that I've paid good money for photography classes and expensive equipment. I know my stuff.

PSS: I'm not doing this because I need the business, I'm busy enough with my full-time job and my photography business. Rather I'm offering a service. Thus I have limited availability, accepting ONLY ONE appointment per week.

PSSS: NO COST GUARANTEE! - If at any time during our shoot you decide that you are not happy with the pics being taken, just say so and I will pack my gear and be gone. It's a "no risk" deal.

5 MISTAKES TO AVOID

Whether you choose me or not, pay attention to these common mistakes.

1. WEARING THE WRONG OUTFIT - The wrong outfit can really make a big difference in your portraits. If you want your photos to look great, make sure your outfit is suited to your body shape and type. It's always a good idea to stay away from bold patterns and luminous colors.
    2. CUTTING YOUR HAIR JUST BEFORE YOUR SESSION - Your hair plays an important role in your overall look and if you decide to get a haircut or try a new hairstyle too close to your shoot, you could end up with photos that you hate. If you will be cutting or changing your hair, rather do so at least a week before your shoot.
    3. CHOOSING THE WRONG PHOTOGRAPHER - You need to feel completely comfortable around your photographer, which is why it's important to take your time and do your research BEFORE you decide on someone. Never let price be your deciding factor. You might want to meet with your photographers face-to-face too, to make sure that they're a good fit for you. If you're going to feel uncomfortable during your shoot, it's going to show in your photos. Also, if your photographer isn't experienced enough, you're only going to end up being unhappy with your photos and angry that you wasted your money. So make sure that they have experience before you pay.
    4. RUSHING THROUGH YOUR SESSION - If you want to be happy with the results of your session, it's very important not to rush. While you can get good pics in a 30 min shoot, it's best to plan for an hour or more, especially if you are desiring multiple outfit changes.
    5. FORCING A POSE OR A SMILE - The more natural you are in front of the camera, the better your photos will look. If you're feeling nervous or aren't sure how to pose, be sure to communicate with your photographer to guide you so that you get the portraits you're hoping for.

IMG_4260.jpg
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-25-2019 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Location added to title.