Thread: Again my birthday was amazing.......NYC!!

Retired Companion

Accept Again my birthday was amazing.......NYC!!

There are always going to be those memories that are special to us and I am grateful to get to go to NYC again this year for mine... I didn't go to work, but to relax and enjoy the sites of the big Apple...

Harlem, Times Square and many other hot spots....

The weather has held off and let me travel without a heavy jacket...

Blessings...

20190222_100549.jpg

20190221_042314.jpg

20190222_103055.jpg

20190223_114137 (1).jpg

Melissa Madyson

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Hey you. Glad you had a great time. I love that hat in the last image.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Goodvto hear you had another good trip!

Retired Companion
    Thank you... Blessings to everyone who is living their best life... I hope to be able to share many more with the ones I love and who love me.....

Kindness opens more doors and gratitude will inspire others to want to bless you but humbleness will be your biggest achievement....

I love you all...

M.M.

Retired Companion
    I was thinking that I forgot to celebrate International Women's day yesterday, but then I also thought Women should be celebrated every day...

The poem "Still I rise", by Maya Angelou, came to mind and as I pondered over those powerful words, another strong and beautiful woman came to my mind Michelle Obama. I am reading her book becoming, and I find her strength to be unimaginable.

You know as women we sometimes feel torn down by the burdens of life and if only for a few days we can escape to some other place for a mini retreat then by all means we should do so.

I am living my best life despite what others who wish to see me fall think.

I am blessed and always will be because God looks out for his children.

I pray daily for those who spite me, and I hold nothing but love in my heart for my fellow mankind.

I hope everyone can take a little time out of their day to celebrate themselves in some sort of way.

Blessings Vacay for my Born day,
    See you next year..

M.M.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    sexy...classy....fun./....Luv ya girly!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Retired Companion
    Thank ya' Dallas.. It takes a lot to remain classy especially in an industry that was built on being anything but back in the day.
    We as women need to empower each other and remember that this is just a means to an end. I am blessed to be able to do the things I do and go the places I get to go to, especially being single and doing it all by myself.

Anger can sometimes get the best of us, and sometimes we say and do things we often times may regret later and have to ask God to forgive us. I am guilty of sometimes spewing hatred when I could have just walked away.
    I regret not taking the high road. I have had plenty of time to think, and I decided that no matter how much others want to tear me down, I will remain classy and sophisticated to a level not many can /will understand.
    With age comes wisdom.

It is a blessing to see #51 and I don't regret any minutes I have spent in the industry. I am now focused on other parts of my life and this will just be another memory to add to my collection someday...

May God continue to bless you Dallas. I wish you many blessings and happiness!!

M.M.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    A happy belated birthday to you Melissa! I'm a NYC guy who spends a few weeks down in N.O. each year, hoping that I might meet you on my next visit in early April.

Just a thought though - having you ever considered having a working vacation in NYC. I rather expect you would be very popular!

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Manta1967 View Post
    A happy belated birthday to you Melissa! I'm a NYC guy who spends a few weeks down in N.O. each year, hoping that I might meet you on my next visit in early April.

Just a thought though - having you ever considered having a working vacation in NYC. I rather expect you would be very popular!
    I might consider that, since NYC is my newest FAV. place to go to when I want to unwind and destress and relax...And the shopping...Well. you get my point..

M.M.

Retired Companion
    Screenshot_20190325-090945_Google.jpg

Aah Yes *50 degrees in NYC.....I may have to go back soon.. I just adore NYC and the people are awesome there!! A whole different culture from New Orleans...

NYC my newest FAV. place on earth..
    My birthday was AMAZING again this year.

M.M.

Retired Companion
    20180221_172123.jpg

I found this on a wall of a building leading up to a restaurant in NYC the other time I went to visit NYC..I think it holds true anywhere.....

Have a blessed and happy Saturday. One more day till...lol Well Sunday Funday of course.

M.M.
    Last edited by Melissa Madyson; 04-06-2019 at 08:51 AM.

^Nice...

Retired Companion
    Thanks Reese.....Next year will be even better...
    M.M.

I want to see your room for next year. I'm so excited for you...

Retired Companion
    Thank you Reese......Next year will be even more awesome... I will always shine even when the moon is out and it is dark... I have a pretty amazing life I must say...

M.M.