Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Robert Kraft is a Hero

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!

Robert Kraft is a Hero

Robert Kraft just legitimized tricks everywhere. Until him, we only had Hugh Grant to fall back on.

Robert Kraft's recent charge shows just how much tricking is a natural part of a normal man's appetite, and not just for dirty sleazy grease-balls, but also for the rich and powerful upper class.

Robert Kraft is the owner of the New England Patriots, the owner of Gillette Stadium, and CEO of the Kraft Group, and he's worth over $6 billion.

So...if you ever get busted, you can always say, "well, it can happen to anybody, even ROBERT KRAFT got busted" (YES!).

Another cool thing about Robert is that he shows that it's okay even for a billionaire to go cheap on w h o r e s (beautiful!), unlike that frivolous-spending bald-headed dumbass Eliot Spitzer who spent thousands on a single woman (fuck him! He's a bad role model). Even Hugh Grant only spent $50 for a BJ.

We tricks all owe some amount of gratitude to Robert Kraft for taking it on the chin for us, and for finally taking the heavy torch away from Hugh Grant's tired hand after bearing it for over two decades.

he forgot about Mary Magdalene

New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    All I hear is "human trafficking"
    so They CONFIRM that the women at the Spa are VICTIMS of the HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Let's let them continue to be VICTIMS while we peep at the customers for MONTHS or YEARS

just for OVERTIME and high profile SHAMING of a select group of PUBLIC FIGURES

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Central Houston. Prefer Westchase for incalls.
    Bravo! Well said!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by RiceMan View Post
    They CONFIRM that the women at the Spa are VICTIMS of HUMAN TRAFFICKING. Let's let them continue to be VICTIMS while we peep at the customers for MONTHS or YEARS just for OVERTIME and high profile SHAMING of a select group of PUBLIC FIGURES
    Makes perfect sense to me.

“Bernie Sanders for Prez 2020”
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...-prostitution/

There's no way to point out all the flaws in how this is characterized without looking like you are in support of trafficking. The charities "fighting" trafficking are in a no lose position.
    Here is a line from the article "According to the anti-trafficking group Polaris, the country’s 9,000 illicit massage parlors make $2.5 billion a year."
    To Polaris every parlor has to be illicit and every worker has to be trafficked...

...But here's why. Take a closer look at Polaris Projects audited 2017 financials. https://polarisproject.org/sites/def...02017%20FS.pdf
    They are doing pretty damn well for themselves.
    Total assets of nearly $12 million up over $3 million from 2016
    Revenue of $15 million up nearly $2 million over 2016
    Over 2 million in revenue is government grants BTW. That means we are paying for it.

It looks like they put a lot back into the work they do with almost 12 million in expenses.
    ...until you drill down a little more.
    Support services accounts for about 9 million and general and admin expenses the other 3 so you'd figure Ok 3 million goes out in payroll, payroll taxes and fringe benefits(insurance, PTO that kind of thing)
    But...of that 9 million in support services 1/2 goes directly to payroll, taxes and benfits. Of the 3 million in general and admin expenses 1 million goes to salary. Right at half of their total expenses is salary!

Another million to professional fees...Lawyers and accountants I suppose.

Then there is a line item which I don't quite understand "donated professional fees" of 1.7 million as an expense. That appears to be deductions for Pro Bono type work. I don't understand that item as an expense.

I really can't see where they are laying out cash for "rescuing" anyone.

The CEO makes $170k a year. They have no less than 15 people listed on their website with the title of "Chief" or "Director". That's a lot of people for a "charity" to support. If I was in one of those paid positions I'd be overemphasizing the problem too.

While Charity navigator gives them a very high score it looks to me like Polaris project is much better at accumulating assets and making sure they are a great charity to work for than actually doing the work they are set up to do.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Regarding the donated professional fees, pages 12 and 14 provide additional information. These donations are reported as both revenue - donations, and as expenses. Very common accounting practice in nonprofits. Most likely attorneys. Accounting rules limit the types of pro bono services that may be recognized in audited financial statements.

Polaris certainly isn’t alone. There’s been a cottage industry forged around sex trafficking. Unfortunately, too many others are being run over in the traffic.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Regarding the donated professional fees, pages 12 and 14 provide additional information. These donations are reported as both revenue - donations, and as expenses. Very common accounting practice in nonprofits. Most likely attorneys. Accounting rules limit the types of pro bono services that may be recognized in audited financial statements.

Polaris certainly isn’t alone. There’s been a cottage industry forged around sex trafficking. Unfortunately, too many others are being run over in the traffic.
    Thanks for the clarification. I looked to see if there was an explanation. I guess I didn't scroll down far enough. I don't remember covering that in my not-for-profit/governmental accounting classes but then we were still using 13 column spread sheets back then. I may have forgotten a thing or two.

Yeah, just google a relative term and there are paid ads that show up at the top for some of these 501c3s. You'll get several pages of organic returns. I researched a local one a while back that was investing heavily in real estate. Claimed they were going to use them for shelter houses once they got them fixed up but they needed money to do that. At the same time they were spending more money on more real estate. You'd think that at some point some of these organizations would feel compelled to actually help a "victim"

Account Unregistered
    Robert Kraft is an idiot. All that $ and he can not figure a better way. Two words for him "Sugar Daddy".

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigstickdave6969 View Post
    Robert Kraft is an idiot. All that $ and he can not figure a better way. Two words for him "Sugar Daddy".
    Hard to argue that. But $6 billion can buy away a lot of idiocy. If I had his deep pockets, sugar daddy might be my way to go. I would definitely play more often with my favorites here. Wealth is wasted on the wealthy.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD suckaforlove's Avatar
    Marriage is just legalized prostitution. Hobbying is called illegal prostiution. I'm switching from the Cowboys to a Patriots fan now!
    Sometimes, you gotta pay to play....

Quote Originally Posted by bigstickdave6969 View Post
    THIS!!!!

You would think he'd have a few PERSONAL masseuses that'll take care of his needs along with a few sugar babies in his roster.

He fucked up and the NFL should take action. Don't just discipline the players!
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    If I was a billionaire like Robert Kraft then I would go with $100 street **** because if I have billions of dollars then it would feel like it’s free pussy

R Kraft makes $172 million a year so a $100 street ho would only cost him 0.000058% of his annual income...and you know THIS...
    MAAAAAN!

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    Some One Should have Introduce Him To Oh2..😀..omg you would think his friends?

I hope he recovers from the media soon.

Here's to you Mr.Kraft..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast