Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Janelovvvv wants a deposit - hahahahahahaha

Thumbs down Janelovvvv wants a deposit - hahahahahahaha

Her red hot post says "no appointment made without a deposit first" - Really?
    Are there mongers out there that stupid and she is not even a regular local!

Please send your credit card and social security number too.
    What a fucking Joke!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    You may disagree as you wish with how any companion conducts her personal business or what other Hobbyists choose to do, start a debate here in Coed about deposits or roving incall vs. permanent incall or whatever, but do so RESPECTFULLY. No need for disparagement. Okie dokie?

Gentlemen are always free to select providers with terms and locations they find amenable, and simply bypass other ladies. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-26-2019 at 02:44 PM.

^^Can I can get ah> AMEN, SISTER. Amen!!

Retired Companion
    Seriously +1000000 FIH

Sheesh.

So I assume you ladies think this is a legitimate ad?

This lady has not posted in SA and is not a regular in SA. If a SA lady wanted to take deposits and she always was in SA and posted often, we all know each other here, then I would never question her motives but when a "one off" comes in and asks for a deposit, my senses tell me it is not real. I wanted the scammer to know that shit like this does not belong here. Go back to craigslist to rip people off.

Ladies -we may not have seen each other but we all know the people on eccie and OH2 who post and who have been around for years. I love these sites and use them frequently and do not want scammers like the people on craigslist to move in a ruin these great sites.

Maybe my methods came across wrong, obviously, but I only had good intentions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    How much is the deposit, Robexar?
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Quote Originally Posted by robexar View Post
    Her red hot post says "no appointment made without a deposit first" - Really?
    Are there mongers out there that stupid and she is not even a regular local!

Please send your credit card and social security number too.
    What a fucking Joke!
    Lmao shes obviously scamming smh its an insult to the hobby. Ill stay away

Retired Companion
    Fellas.... TONS OF LADIES request deposits.

Just because it's not a common practice in San Antonio Texas doesn't mean it's not being done.

Registered Female (Not Verified) LovethaCougar's Avatar
    I totally agree with her decision... It sucks when you carve out time and they don't come through... It prevents us from making legitimate appointments...
    Your Fuck Dream Come True!
    $420/ 90 minutes
    $300/Hr
    $200/Hhr
    💕💖💕💖

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by LovethaCougar View Post
    I totally agree with her decision... It sucks when you carve out time and they don't come through... It prevents us from making legitimate appointments...
    You know I love you like a sister Cougar but why is it OK with her requiring deposits when she is not willing to put up a deposit herself in the event of her pulling a NCNS? It sucks when we carve out time and the lady doesn't come through... It prevents us from making legitimate appointments with legitimate ladies.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I've been asked for a deposit one time so far (SA pro strange enough). I was willing to send it. She never specified what she wanted or how to get it to her. I'll consider the book closed. I'm willing to do it for someone with good reviews.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    so has anyone seen her?

That's her decision and it is done in some areas.However, from my own observation, the providers who do this are Backpage types who I wouldn't want to see anyway. If a monger is dumb enough to send a total stranger some money, then that's his wish. I can see why providers like the idea because unfortunately the SA community has people who make NCNS a way of life. If a monger is brand new and nobody can vouch for them then I can see it as an alternative screening. But if a provider who knew me asked for one, I'd just find a different provider.

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robexar View Post
    So I assume you ladies think this is a legitimate ad?

This lady has not posted in SA and is not a regular in SA. If a SA lady wanted to take deposits and she always was in SA and posted often, we all know each other here, then I would never question her motives but when a "one off" comes in and asks for a deposit, my senses tell me it is not real. I wanted the scammer to know that shit like this does not belong here. Go back to craigslist to rip people off.

Ladies -we may not have seen each other but we all know the people on eccie and OH2 who post and who have been around for years. I love these sites and use them frequently and do not want scammers like the people on craigslist to move in a ruin these great sites.

Maybe my methods came across wrong, obviously, but I only had good intentions.
    It's a touchy subject but I believe if you added this to the first post then maybe the ladies wouldn't have been as upset ( if they are ). I didn't look up the lady in question to your post but I get where you're coming from, you're not comfortable with sending someone a deposit that has no good credibility on a site?

The same goes for some of us ladies, just because John Doe has been a member since 2010 doesn't mean anything, he has 0 post, 0 encounters & must be screened and we get called out for requesting screening info.

Just sayin... I get your point RO

Italia
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That is a good point Italia. I know i always have difficulties when trying book appointments. I have been on eccie for years but I don't hobby on a weekly or monthly basis, but I completely understand that I have to go through the screening process each time. I just learned of this site a few days ago scheduled a session with a provider and asked for her to vouch for me to be verified. I'm hoping that will happen soon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast