Thread: 💝💞💖Specials💕Specials💝Specials💕Sexy💋Jane Has It All💖💞💝

I live in Ft Worth but I currently have roommates so I do all of my in-calls at a motel close by

💝💞💖Specials💕Specials💝Specials💕Sexy💋Jane Has It All💖💞💝

Hey Everybody,

My name is Sexy💋Jane and I am located in North Richland Hills in the 820, Davis Blvd and Blvd 26 area. My work hours are between the hours of 8am to 2am the next morning, every single day of each week. I am available for in-call or out-call. When making an appointment for a session with me, please give me a day's notice. If that is not possible, then at the very least, 2 or 3 hours. My menu consists of just about anything except for my 3 no's and they are: 1) No anal and that includes toys and fingers 2) I perform bbbjcim but I will not swallow 3) And last but not least, I never have intercourse without the other party wearing a condom. Those 3 things are NON-NEGOTIABLE so, please do not ask if I will do any one of them if you give me more money because I will most likely end our conversation and you will have to look for someone else.

My special for the day is $25 off of any in-call session and $50 off of any out-call session. I also have my blow jobs on special for $75 for a car date bj and it is a bj only, no intercourse and no clothes come off. And yes men ...... there is a time limit of 10 to 15 minutes tops.

I not only cater to men, but I entertain couples, parties of 2 or more and my absolutely favorite thing on the menu, women. So no matter who you are, what you need, want or desire and you don't want just anyone but someone who is mature, beautiful, intelligent, talented, experienced and sexy, simply pick up your phone and call me at (817)918-5863. Don't wait and don't hesitate ...... Call m
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sexy💋Jane