Thread: Ella: “Passionate kisses for me”

Verified Hobbyist BCD Iron Butterfly's Avatar
    Date: Late February, on a cool night under the stars.

Provider: Ella-in-austin

Phone or Pager: She will provide

Email Address: She will provide

Website/URL: http://www.preferred411.com/austin/ellainaustin

City, State: Austin TX

Appointment Type: ( outcall)

Provider Category: ( Independent)

Activities: CON,LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS, CG, DOGGY, MISS, more DATY, BBBJ and CIM.

Session Length: Two Hours

Fee quoted: $$$$$$

Total Paid: BU

Was tipping or upselling an issue?: No

Was the Description you were given accurate?
    Yes

Hair Color and Length: Reddish Brown, long silky to her lower back.

Race: Caucasian

Perfume/Fragrance: All natural, very nice, just like a woman should.

Smoking Status: No

Where did you hear about this provider?
    P411

Provider’s Face and Body: Very pretty, natural looking, great smile, wonderful green eyes that captivate you, her face and shoulders are sprinkled with freckles, porcelain like skin, slender curvaceous and somewhat petite, her measurements are 34B-27-37 Shaved kitty with a wonderful patch above, very sweet kitty, yes indeed, a gorgeous lady.

Comments.

The experience: “Passionate kisses for me”

Ella showed up at my place on time as always, she was dressed naturally, jeans, a blouse, and sandals, she looked absolutely gorgeous. We hugged and kissed as we greeted each other. She sat on the couch as I poured us a glass of wine for us to enjoy. We talked about the current events in our lives as we snacked on an assortment of berries and fruits; at one point she actually made me blush during our conversation. Ella is truly a very special lady; here personality and beauty are some of the qualities that make’s her the great lady that she is.

It was apparent that this was going to be a deferent experience, it just felt like that, and it ended up being the best session I have ever hade…. Ever.

After we talked for a while, Ella placed her feet in my lap, so I could enjoy the pleasure of her feet as we talked, once we were comfortably settled in, and caught up on our current events, Ella moved close in front of me as she knelt on her knees. I looked into her eyes as I brushed her hair aside, kissing her softly. We continued to kiss lightly and feel each other; the heat was rising as the kisses turned to passionate deep kisses.

Soon I was unbuttoning my shirt as Ella pulled her blouse over her head reveling the most perfect tits ever made for mans pleasure. The scene was very quiet, you could almost hear the heat sizzling as we kissed and slowly explored each other's bodies, I kissed Ella as my hands slowly ran up and down her back, feeling her crotch threw her jeans softly as we kissed, I looked at Ella and told her that even though I may not be saying anything, my pleasure is burning inside for her.

This session was all about sex, passion and pleasure; we did not talk much, short of the wonderful cries of pleasure that Ella expressed threw out the session. Ella looked at me with those deep green eyes of hers as she sparkled with delight, she looked down at my shorts and paused for a few seconds checking my progress, “are you checking my temperature Freckles” I said as she stood up and giggled with a reply “yes I am”, we undressed and resumed our positions naked as the night.

She stood in front of me as I sat on the couch, my cock hard as a rock, my desire burning with uncontrollable desire to feel this goddess, my hands were like feathers slowly stroking the backside of her legs, from her ankles to the small of her back, my cock gently resting agents her leg, as I looked up at her breasts, I placed them in my mouth, as the joy of her tender body filled my senses.

Ella was now straddling me as I sat on the couch, she sat on my abdomen as my hard cock settled against her butt cheeks, so lightly my cock caressed her back side (all the time safely away from her naughty parts). We kissed deeply as my hands felt her body, breasts and butt, my cock aching with desire. She began to move slowly up and down as her butt cheeks stroked my cock gently, my hand slowly feeling my cock against her ass as she said “if I keep this up for an hour I beet I can make you cum”, The motion was so subtle that it was driving me mad.

We continued this for a long time kissing feeling, and the way she moved against my cock was out of this world, I did feel like I could blow my cum all over her backside, and it would not have taken an hour, but I sure would have liked to try.
    My desire to taste her sweet pussy was uncontrollable by now, I lifted her up as we moved to the chase lounge, she laid back with a curios look in her eyes as to what was next to come. I moved down from kissing her to her breast, her stomach, passing over her sweet well-manicured patch and down her legs, up again and to the sweetness of her pussy. She laid back legs opened, her body slightly arches as she lay across the chase, her breast perked high as my tongue and lips teased her sweetness. It was time for DATY for him.

I realized why this time was so deferent, I was so into pleasing her that my desire was off the charts, I pleasured her for a long time as she expressed her desire, as I pulled her legs close together and my hands under her butt, it was now time for DATY for her to take over. It was not long before her body began to quiver as she came closer to her pleasure, her legs were vibrating as I brought her higher and higher, when she came her body rose and arched as she shuddered in pleasure, my cock was so hard it was aching.

I gave her a few moments to recover as I lay my head on her stomach; she finally regained her self, she just looked at me with a big smile on her face. As she lay there I moved over beside her and kissed her as my cock hung down close to her, she slid over and began to suck on my cock as I knelt over her. It felt so good to have my cock in her mouth; she gently sucked on me as I watched her looking down at her amazing body.

We then moved to a more traditional position for BBBJ, as I lay back legs open, Ella settled between me, kneeling at the end of the chase, she began to perform a sensual sexy blowjob that was off the scale. I sat back watching her do her thing as I would hold her hair back from her face watching her lips slowly rise over my head and back down my shaft, over and over she did this looking into my eyes. I could see her ass in the mirror behind her; her pussy was begging my cock to fill its wonderful chamber. I rose up and ran my hands over her ass as she sucked away on me, spreading her cheeks apart watching her in the mirror was driving me mad.

I could not take it any longer and my desire to fill her pussy with my cock was uncontrollable. I looked over at the toy box, she understood my desire, for the cover was at mind, she got up without saying a word and walked over and retrieved a cover from the box “will this one do” she started to tell me about a new lubricant she found as I lay there stroking my hard cock watching her talk, I motioned for her to come close to me as she was preparing the cover, I wanted to taste her one last time before we went to fucking mode.

I licked her as she stood beside me, tasting her wet pussy as she continued to tell me about the new lubricant. The cover was on as she settled down on top of me for some hot MISS. She was on her right knee as she straddled me, her left foot height close to my chest as my cock interred her pussy, up and down she went slowly as my cock filled her sweet box of joy. As the pace picked up my hands feeling her breasts and body, taking a look at the mirror from time to time, we fucked and kissed as lover do in the heat of passionate love making.

We then moved to DOGGY as she knelt against the back of the chase, I fucked her from plank as I caressed her back and neck with my lips, admiration to her freckles on her back and shoulders, the sent of her hair, the way it felt agents my face as we fucked. Many times I had to pause to keep from cumming in her. “Why don’t we move to the bedroom?” I said, as we gathered our self’s and headed for the comforts of the bed.

After a short clean up, sip of wine and a berry or two, we were in bed, as Ella lay in wait, I lay back for some more blow pop action. She worked me and my boys like never before, I said to Ella “I would love to eat your pussy” she replied by positioning herself in 69. She tasted so sweet as I licked her, I would look over and see this gorgeous lady sucking cock as the mirror portrayed the carnal acts. After enjoying 69 and watching this, Ella position herself on top of me as she faced the headboard, I licked her in this position, she would move her self as I just let my tongue stay in one place, she had control of her pleasure.

We went back and for me pleasing her, her using my tongue as she pleased, while this was going on I was stroking my cock and she would watch in the mirror “I like that” she would say. We continued this until I brought her to her second orgasm, as we lay next to each other, my still hard cock against her leg, we just lay there as she recovered and enjoyed her moment of pleasure. She looked at me and said “are you going to cum in my mouth tonight” “O yes”. Next the cover was back on, and on to MISS we went.

We fucked slowly kissing and looking into each others eyes, my body was rigged, legs strait and my arms strait out supporting my body “PLANK” said Ella as I fucked her like this. As the fucking went on I was ready to give Ella the finish she wanted. The blowjob she was giving was the best I have ever hade, she was making me feel like I have never felt before. I asked her to make it messy when I cum, and not to worry about the bed “sure thing, you mean like this” as she sucked me so wet, my balls were wet with the saliva that was dripping down my cock as she sucked away, her mouth was open as she went up and down allowing all the juices to flow out as she did her thing.

It did not take to long before I said “make me cum” she worked me harder and harder as she brought me to a boil both her hands grasped around the base of my cock and balls, faster and faster she went until I let her know I was going to cum, as I shot my load in her open mouth, cum dripping down my shaft, as she continued to suck me. She would come off my cock and show me my cum in her mouth, back to my cock again and then another show of my cum as she licked her chops.

I told her that I was not on any special diet, just grapefruit juice, she said, “not bad, taste good” as she came up and planted a wet and juicy kiss on me, we shared the taste of pleasure, then she laid beside me for some post coital time. Afterwards we just lay in bed and talked for a long time about many things. This was a very special time with Freckles (my nick name for Ella), the passion was very hot, the sex was so good and the memory of this experience will be with me for many years to come. Absolutely the best time I have ever had.

Ella is a lady that offers a GFE that is surpassed by no other (IMHO). Her beauty, personality, her desire to please and to be pleased are only a few attributes that makes her the lady that captivates my desire time and time again.

Would you recommend this provider: Yes I would recommend this Provider.

"the artist formerly known as DATYMAN" in search of the gaped girl...

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Outside of a suburb of a suburb of Austin
    Wow, Dman, that was spectacular. Really makes me look forward to my first time with her. A couple of hours in a couple of days.
    Women will never be equal to men..
    until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are
    sexy!

Handle every stressful situation like a dog: If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

Verified Hobbyist BCD cupofjava's Avatar
    Wow datyman69 you out did yourself on that one! Great review.

Dam! I need a towel
    Hobby explorer in search of the perfect callipygian