Verified Hobbyist
    Provider: Chrissy (Beautiful716) & Her friend Lexxxi

Place: Her upscale hotel Buffalo

Date: Feb 23

Contact Info: Beautiful716.com

Fee: $$$

Length of time: 1.5hr

Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJCIM, DATY, Mish, cuddling and pillow talk

Comments: Chrissy and Lexxxi are beautiful girls. If your looking for the little spinner these girls are not for you. But they are curvy and soft and voluptuous.
    I have been with them before and thought that time was wonderful but this time blew my mind. Chrissy met me inside the door with fishnet stockings And white lingerie that was stunning. She immediately hugged me and began LFK. I entered the room a little farther and Lexxxi did the same. These Girls are really into atmosphere. They had pushed the beds together to make one very large play area, had put up strings of blue lights to add mood to the room, and had a little mini bar set up on the table, and had music playing in the background. After a quick trip to freshen up, I came out and Chrissy told me I had way to many clothes on and they proceeded to undress me. We laid on the bed and LFK led to DFK and we groped each other until we were all quite hot. I began by kissing my way down Lexxxi’s soft smooth body, stopping to suck on the nipples that were just begging For attention. On down to DATY where I found a clean shaven fresh delicious pussy that I began to tease and please. Lexxxi is very vocal and gets wet very quickly. It wasn’t long before she was screaming and writhing in ecstasy. She is not faking it you can tell by her juices flowing and her swollen clit. Then Chrissy laid down and with Lexxxi stroking junior I performed the same service on Chrissy. She is not as vocal but you can tell she enjoys every minute. Then Chrissy began a BBBJ while I fingered Lexxxi and she got wet once again. With Lexxxi’s juices running down my fingers and Chrissy taking me fully into her mouth, I couldn’t wait any longer and delivered it all into Chrissy’s mouth. She took every drop and and then continued until she drained me completely. Not a drop went to waste. I needed time to catch my breath so we laid together and talked and caught up on life. Then Lexxxi wanted some more so I obliged with DATY while her and Chrissy DFK’d. I could barely stand it. Chrissy asked if I wanted to put on a cover and f**k her for round two so we went with mish until I finished and rolled over exhausted. I am not usually up for MPOS but this night it was awesome. We talked and rested and when I looked at the time we had gone over. They said they did not even know it was that late and so thoroughly enjoyed our time together The time had just flown. It was with great regret that I got dressed and ready to leave these two gorgeous women but I had a smile that went ear to ear as I drove home. If you like curvy voluptuous women these two are a must see. I know I will never miss when the come to Bufffalo. They said if there is enough interest they would come once a month.

I had no inclination of ever doing a duo until Chrissy and Lexxxie talked me into it earlier. My initiation with them was great, and we had another engagement the day following your session. Duos will remain a rarity for me, but I'll gladly do it with these two ladies anytime.