Fee: $$$.25
    Total Paid: $$$.25
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: brunette shoulder length
    Race: white
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
    Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
    Where did you hear about this provider? Have had sessions with before.
    Provider`s Body: Describes herself as Amazon Godess and she is right. 5'10" without shoes, tan, lucious DD's, long legs, gorgeous face
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? I am gonna tear you up!!
    Comments: Melanie was in town and I just had to schedule another date with her. I have seen her on a few occasions and this woman only gets better each time. She showed up at my place in a business type outfit and skirt which just makes her look even hotter cause it makes her look like the seductress she is. After catching up with each other i proceeded to the shower to clean up while she excused herself to my bedroom to get comfortable. After my shower i walk inot bedroom and and she is kneeling on the bed in black nightie which highlights her curves. And does she have curves. She starts off with DFK which i love cause she is great it and could spend so much time just doing that with her. Melanie is known for her oral skills and for anyone who has had the pleasure to be with her will be able to testify to that. She attacks my cock like she hasnt had one in years I had to grab onto her just to keep from shaking because she can drive you crazy goin down on you. After a few minutes of pleasure I just had to eat her. She tastes so good and I hook my arms under her long legs and just start lickin and sucking on her clit until she has her first "O".She then has to suck on my cock again and attacks it like just like before. Again I return the favor by goin down on her for her 2nd "O". At that time we are both so hot and revved up on goes the condom and deep inside her I go. She wraps her long legs around me and I just keep goin like I have never had it before. We switch positions thorughout and have to breaks to cool off but it is worth every minute of it. Melanie is one of the most sexual women ever meet and enjoys what she does. Be sure you save your energy if you see her, you will need it.Like I said before she is not for the faint of heart but when see her, it is a experience you will never forget! I will be seeing her as many times as possible.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? HELL YES!
    "Im the best at what I do and what I do isn't very nice! ..... In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue... natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jack16232's Avatar
    I saw her a while back and she "hurt" me - but in a very good way. She is voracious (For all you Aggies out there - that means "hungry")

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar

Yea Jack I agree with you, everytime I see her she puts a "hurt" on me too but damn does it get better and better!!
    "Im the best at what I do and what I do isn't very nice! ..... In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue... natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment.