Thread: Evening at The ****

On the new board I don't see a review form but I'm going to post one here.

I'm not too concerned because I'm not looking for BCD credit (although if the mods want to give it to me I'll take it) mostly just trying to get the new board some traffic.

This past weekend we were in Houston and thought we'd hit a club that had a food menu for dinner one night. We went in on Friday night about 9:00 pm when we visited The ****. Only reason we picked it was we were staying in Alvin and it was about the closest decent appearing club to us. We got to the club and there were a LOT of parking places available. Although it certainly wasn't late, it wasn't early either. There was a dude on a golf cart that asked us if we wanted a ride after we declined the valet parking and I thought I was up to the 75 yard walk to the front door so we declined that as well which garnered a response from him of "hey, guys, can't you help a fella make a buck??". Sign of the times??? Probably

Went in, $10 cover per person (there were two of us). Not too bad, but not great either. Walked inside looking for a table and a really hot little waitress in a cowboy hat came up and asked if we needed a table. Told her we wanted to eat and she took us to the rear room and found us a table where we could easily see both stages. So far, so good.

Took our drink orders. We're both Crown drinkers (Crown and mix) and drinks were $8.50/ea. A little high, but not outrageous. Brought menus with the drinks and we both ordered sandwiches. I got the grilled chicken and my buddy got the club. She left to put in the order and the first girl of the night came up to see if we wanted company. Not particularly hot and told her maybe after we were done eating. Waitress came back to talk to my buddy and I see him get in his wallet. $21 for the sandwiches, pay before you get the food. Strange. Never had that happen before, but whatever. Second dancer of the night comes up. Very skinny black girl asking if we wanted company. Told her the same thing, maybe when we're done eating. She said she was hungry too and I told her there was a fast food place 50 yards from the front door. She left in kind of a huff, what, did I say something wrong? Oh well, she'll get over it, or not.

Food came and it was good. Really good. I was pleasantly surprised with that because up to that point I hadn't been impressed with anything there. Not real negative about it, just not impressed if you get my drift. The girls (mostly) were average looking or worse. A couple of hotties, but that's about it. NOT ONE could dance for crap. I didn't see a "dancer" the whole time I was there. The music, IMHO, was way too loud. Had a girl been sitting with us, we wouldn't have been able to talk to her anyway. As we finished eating, there was a really cute little black haired girl dancing on the front stage of the two we could see. I went up and tipped her a $5 and asked her to come sit with us when she was off stage. She finished her dance and I never saw her again. Maybe she was already occupied, and that's fine, but mostly if that happens and you give them more than $1 they'll at least come up and say they'll come by when they're done with their current mark. Not this girl. Oh well, just money back in my pocket.

Waitress came by to fill the drinks and I asked her about the girls drinks and rules. She said the ladies drinks are $15. Don't know if that's accurate, never found out. The music just kept getting louder and louder and when we finally gave up and left at about 11:00 pm, there were a LOT of empty tables and no girls approached us after girl #2, and I never did see the cute dancer I tipped again.

If the club would tone down the music some, I'd go there to eat and watch mostly nekkid ladies. Since I don't know what more private attention costs, don't know if I'd go there or not. I don't even know if they have any VIP or Private areas (I assume they do, but nobody came to ask if we wanted to go to one so I don't know).

I think the attitude I've been getting at the clubs lately is that things are VERY S L O W but I think the girls believe that if they can just hold out till tomorrow, or next week, everything will be OK again. I hate to tell them it's going to be a little longer than that and they'd best be hustling hard now and putting some away.

I'd give the same advice to the club owners. Get the people in there NOW so they remember if things go south anymore than they already have.

This is too long, but the board has little on it, so what the heck? :) Here's a summation:

1) The parking guys are a little annoying, but not too bad.
    2) $10 cover right now is going to turn guys off from spending more later.
    3) Not a lot of hot waitresses, just a couple, but ours did a good job for us and got a $10 tip.
    4) Didn't see a single dancer that could really dance
    5) Not a lot of hot dancers. Mostly 5's to 7's with a couple of 9's
    6) The pay for your food before you get it is, to me, just plain strange.
    7) Drinks were weak. For $8.50 they should have at least had a full shot of Crown. They didn't. Not even close
    8) Music is way to loud for ANY conversation. Don't know why clubs can't figure out the music needs to be louder TOWARDS the stage for the dancers to move to and out in the club it should be background music. I haven't seen a disco dance floor at a SC for the patrons to dance on since I was in college and that was over 30 years ago. (Oh, BTW, I like the modern music, mostly. I just would like to be able to talk to someone at the club and at least not have to scream in my waitress' ear to order)
    9) Dancers aren't hustling at their job. The waitresses are working harder than the dancers. Let's face it girls, you're trying to get money out of our wallets, you should at least put in a LITTLE effort. Some of us (in spite of being from KS) aren't all hicks.

Jack

With the rodeo going on business is usually slow at The **** till around midnight. That's when all the drunk rodeo people come over. Upstairs is VIP and is quieter there. You need VIP membership or a friend with it to go upstairs. They have a unisex restroom up there. Interesting things happen in there. There's also a champagne room behind stage number one that cost extra. You can fullfill your every desire with the ladies in those two areas. :P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Holysheepshit @ Mar 3 2009, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    With the rodeo going on business is usually slow at The **** till around midnight. That&#39;s when all the drunk rodeo people come over. Upstairs is VIP and is quieter there. You need VIP membership or a friend with it to go upstairs. They have a unisex restroom up there. Interesting things happen in there. There&#39;s also a champagne room behind stage number one that cost extra. You can fullfill your every desire with the ladies in those two areas. :P[/b]
    Since we weren&#39;t particularly impressed with the ladies, I didn&#39;t pursue it, but I am curious now what it costs. Given the prices we&#39;d already paid, I guess it wouldn&#39;t be cheap, but what&#39;s it normally cost for VIP and extras at the ****?

To be honest, I probably won&#39;t go back. I&#39;d like to go to the Pirate Ship or St James next time I&#39;m down there.

Jack

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ksjack @ Mar 3 2009, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Since we weren&#39;t particularly impressed with the ladies, I didn&#39;t pursue it, but I am curious now what it costs. Given the prices we&#39;d already paid, I guess it wouldn&#39;t be cheap, but what&#39;s it normally cost for VIP and extras at the ****?

To be honest, I probably won&#39;t go back. I&#39;d like to go to the Pirate Ship or St James next time I&#39;m down there.

Jack[/b]

$895 for lifetime VIP membership now. :o $ for bj and $$ for fs stardard rate. However, most of the girls try to hustle for more!!!

Up until recently, I have had no problems at the Church. But last couple of times have had tough time closing the deal. This past weekend someone actually quoted me $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Yes, 15. I had to ask her a couple of times to make sure that I had heard right. No point in even haggling. The managers also appear to be especially active.

Haven&#39;t been to the Pirate Ship in a long time. Thought I&#39;d head there this weekend unitl I heard that long back chairs had been yanked out. Know a girl that dances at the Church who also works at the place across from what used to be the Penthouse (allStars?) but understand that is a bikini bar now.

My first reaction was, "You were staying in Alvin and you didn&#39;t try Heartbreakers?" There&#39;s no latex there, though I don&#39;t know anyone who&#39;s ever gotten extras. But truth be told, the talent hasn&#39;t been good there since December, so I guess I can&#39;t blame you.

Registered Male (Not Verified) strong bad's Avatar
    I&#39;ve been having a hard time at the Church lately too, but that&#39;s at night. Never had a problem in the daytime. Captain Kangaroo is his usual pain in the ass but it also seems like there&#39;s like 25 managers workin nights now at the Jimmy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Holysheepshit @ Mar 3 2009, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    $895 for lifetime VIP membership now. :o $ for bj and $$ for fs stardard rate. However, most of the girls try to hustle for more!!![/b]
    Didnt know VIP was that much. Mostly been there for lunch. those rates souns about right. i&#39;ve been tempted once or twice but then i just think about what 2+ bills can get me out of the club.

never gotten extras at Heartbreakers its always been business on the up and up. never been latex or a 3ft rule though :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RG42 @ Mar 3 2009, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    My first reaction was, "You were staying in Alvin and you didn&#39;t try Heartbreakers?" There&#39;s no latex there, though I don&#39;t know anyone who&#39;s ever gotten extras. But truth be told, the talent hasn&#39;t been good there since December, so I guess I can&#39;t blame you.[/b]
    Didn&#39;t even know Heartbreakers was there, chalk that one up to not being familiar with the area or clubs. I knew about the St James, ****, and Treasures, and that&#39;s about it. Probably from reading reviews on them here on aspd at some point. With it being that close to Alvin, though, and if they have decent food, it will be one to tuck away in the old memory warehouse if I should get back down there again.

To be honest, unless I really hit it off with a girl at the table, I don&#39;t even consider doing VIP or extras. If she&#39;s good at what she does, then all bets are off. :) Too bad I&#39;ve noticed that there aren&#39;t that many girls that are REALLY good at their jobs in the clubs anymore.

Jack

"fast food place 50 yards from the front door"

Man, that was cold Jack but funny. I can&#39;t say things like that even to stripper.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vtk06 @ Mar 5 2009, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    "fast food place 50 yards from the front door"

Man, that was cold Jack but funny. I can&#39;t say things like that even to stripper.[/b]
    LOL, probably. But a little history..............

A year or so ago I was at the Topeka Sports Cabaret. They have decent appetizers and I went in for a bite and to see what was up on the dance floor. They are not unlike the **** in that they have a number of big screens with games, races, etc., so it&#39;s not a bad place to hang out and grab a snack and a beer.

I ordered some wings and cheese sticks and when the food came a not unattractive black dancer with a killer body came and sat down with me, not asking, just sat down. The standard five questions followed (what&#39;s your name, where you from, etc.) and we chatted for maybe a minute. I had eaten maybe 2 or 3 of my wings and a couple of cheese sticks when she says "Oh, those look good!!" and again, without asking, just dove right in.

That was the last I got of that food for two reasons.

First, I think had my fingers got in her way she&#39;d have taken the meat clean off the bone thinking they were a hot wing and Second, the TSC is known for the early girls giving extras from time to time either in the VIP room and/or parking lot and I wasn&#39;t real sure I wanted to dive in after her hands had been there. I did suggest since she ate my food she owed me a lapdance and she got insulted and stomped off. Too bad for her, if she&#39;d have done a good job in VIP she&#39;d have had a healthy tip.

At the ****, it was later for eating and I was HUNGRY. I wasn&#39;t about to have a repeat performance like I had at Topeka.

:)

Jack