Date: 120108
Provider: Paige
Phone or Pager: 469-334-9167 (although she's having problems with it)
Email Address:
URL / Website: http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ers/938510835.html
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Area / Address: Coit & 635
Appointment Type: Incall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: Daty, Digits, K9, BBBJ, CG, RCG
Session Length Scheduled: 30
Fee: $
Total Paid: $
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Brown, slightly longer than shoulder-length
Race: White
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? CL
Provider`s Body: Let's start with my favorite part - Ass. This was the ass of the cheerleader you chased after all in high school (and still stare at now at the local malls...good Lord, have mercy)! Flat tummy, don't remember any scars or stretch marks, awesome legs and breasts probably b's...perhaps too small for some of you, but for a woman of this petite stature (she says 5'3", 125...I'd say lighter than that, though), I think they're perfect!
What was the Provider's Attitude like? My phone's been broken, noboby's been here, I'm horny, get in here NOW, I need cock!
Comments: Started with my typical browsing of BP, CL and the ads here to find the perfect "Mrs Right, for right now"! I'm always super-attracted to the 18-somethings and their tight, perfect bodies you could bounce a quarter off, but they're typically too goofy and waaaay too inexperienced to truly be worth anything more than the satisfaction of simply getting to play with something that hot. Don't get me wrong, I like to visit them, too, but when it comes to just enjoying a woman's body and expecting the same in return...the MILFs around here usually come through.

With that in mind, be vewwy, vewwy qwiet...I'm huntin' Cougars....ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha (sorry, bad Elmer Fudd attempt)!

Found Paige's ad and a review here on ASPD and all sounded like what I had in mind. I knew I wanted a hardbody that I could worship for the majority of the session and this sounded like what I was search of. I called her, got a voicemail explaining she was having phone problems, but to leave a message (I hate doing that, but did). I hoped to hear back pretty quickly, but didn't so I continue browsing the available resource sites. After an hour or two, as I was just about to give up, Paige called me back. Perma-smile hit my face and I headed that way! If you search her ads on CL, she's got a photo of her ass in a white thong, with a skirt hiked up and some perfectly round cheeks showing - that's what I wanted! (and she said she'd wear it!)

She answered the door of the motel in said-dress...looking great. I was QUITE happy! We chatted briefly, got the formalities out of the way, then got comfortable. She was initially showing me some pictures on her computer as I stood behind her watching, but massaging, feeling and groping that ass through that satiny dress...oh my!

We moved over to the bed where she somewhat leaned over it pushing her ass out towards me - an invitation, right?! I pulled the dress up, played with the cheecks, massaged her pussy over her thong...perfection! She climbed up to the bed onto her knees, I removed her bra and panties (leaving the dress on), then she bent over with ass in air! I lowered to my knees on the floor and began eating what was/is without a doubt, the freshest pussy I've tasted in a looooooong time. WOW! Tongued a bit of "O" as well and she reacted quite nicely. She came at least once but I felt like I was about to and she hadn't even touched me yet!

She rolled over onto her back, pulled her knees back to her ears and I continued dining. After a brief while, I knew it was time for me to get some attention. I climbed up on the bed and laid back as she gave me some stripper-slide action. She damn near came again, so I encouraged we get to some serious action. She chose to move on to a BBBJ, which was brief, nothing spectacular I must admit, but then again, I was there with focus on her as my primary objective. She was fairly quick to add the cover as she said she was horny and wanted that cock in her NOW (who am I to argue).

She climbed on top for some cowgirl action and rode me hard and fast...until she came again...HARD this time. She continued to grind on my cock hinting she was ready to keep on trucking on my behalf so I had her turn around to reverse-cowgirl and once we got the rhythm down...there was nothing left to do but bust it! And I did!

She dismounted slowly, disppeared to the bathroom for the ceremonial warm towel presentation and clean-up.

We chatted again briefly and I disappeared into the night...with that perma-smile proudly displayed!

There is NO doubt, I will be back!!!

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes