Thread: Kurrin

Saw Kurrin last week and it was better than the first. Lots of kissing and cuddling. After she had an extended BBBJ session I turned her on all fours and had her move her ass to the edge of the bed. I dropped to my knees and spread her ass wife. I started licking her asshole then moved down to her ****. She went crazy. Juices just started dripping from her **** to my tongues. I kept this up for about twenty minutes then stood up and covered up. I moved forward and shoved my cock as deep as I could. She groaned and said,"Oh honey that is so good. Do me hard." I had planned on doing her mish but I lost it and unloaded. Tlhis is a fine lady and she loves to fuck. Am booked for this week and I am sure it will be great.

Kurrin's email kurrin4u@yahoo.com

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (supersarge @ Feb 16 2009, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Kurrin&#39;s email kurrin4u@yahoo.com[/b]
    any place for pics now that our home is down? you can pm me if you wish

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bikerkid82 @ Feb 26 2009, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    any place for pics now that our home is down? you can pm me if you wish[/b]
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Kurrin4U/

Had the privilege of seeing Kurrin this afternoon. I will be writing a review but she is special and incredible. Highest recommendation.

Metro
    If you have an erection for over 4 hours, Call a doctor!

Kurrin is great. A beautiful woman that can&#39;t get enough. Am seeing her again Friday.