Hello,
My name is Trinity Anderson... .
I am 5’6, 25yrs old, 180lbs, 38H, curvy in all the right places! I am a true “playmate” I have a body worth playing with. I am the definition of a courtesan, I enjoy what I do and it shows, please read my encounters to makes sure I’m the one for you. I have a private studio apartment at the crossroads of George Bush and Rosemeade In north Dallas. I do have a roommate who I share with, so advanced booking for meetings is always best. Normally I can work around most schedules but I live about 20/ 30 minutes from my apartment depending on traffic and I do not hang out there all day. I also own my own business please take into consideration advanced booking. Email and text message are the best ways to get a hold of me, I only check my private messages once a week sometimes more if I can, sometimes less than that. Please email me if you’re looking for something more discrete but feel free to text as well. When you contact me please tell me your handle so I know who you are, along with a current reference. If you do not have references I have other forms of screening.
Email: Thetrinityanderson@yahoo.com
Text: 510-948-1109
ASK ME WHAT SPECIAL THINGS I HAVE GOING ON THIS WEEKEND!!!
I can’t wait to meet you!
Kisses
Trinity
3ADFD568-3C5C-4853-9A4F-B2EEC0728B9A.jpg5D4C8341-E218-41D0-8F7D-03ED299053A2.jpg