Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Backpage alternative?

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Perhaps I was lucky in lust, but I actually had wonderful experiences with the old Backpage. Had to weed through some bulltwinkie coal to get to the gems, but my ads generated the same rates as posted on ECCIE and other Hobby sites, and I am STILL seeing a few fine gentlemen from there that I met years ago! One took me to Ireland for Christmas 2017, and recently told me to renew my passport.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-22-2019 at 02:17 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I found a few gems there that introduced me to eccie and preferred.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    Perhaps I was lucky in lust, but I actually had wonderful experiences with the old Backpage. Had to weed through some bulltwinkie coal to get to the gems, but my ads generated the same rates as posted on ECCIE and other Hobby sites, and I am STILL seeing a few fine gentlemen from there that I met years ago! One took me to Ireland for Christmas 2017, and recently told me to renew my passport.
    I have also found some rare diamonds from Backpage

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I knew of many very reputable, established companions who advertised on backpage due to its cheap costs. These same companions are currently advertising on backpage alternatives such as skip-the-games, adultlook, etc. Again, they're looking for cheaper advertising venues besides the inconsistent and highway robbery entity called eros.

Just as there are some unsavory clients who look on "those" type of sites, there are just as many questionable companions advertising there too. Implying that all parties using these sites are questionable with no regard to safety and discretion is projecting a false impression.

I'm not cheap and do value discretion with a companion who screens for both parties safety. The clients will go to and find the companions where they are advertising no matter the site. It's up to both parties to screen each other until they're satisfied that their level of safety is met.

Verified Hobbyist BCD WangoTango's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRiley View Post
    Any man looking for a Backpage alternative are not the style of gentleman I would like to see usually they're cheaper gent with have no inhibition about discretion. Bizzy the new backpage for guys like that.... check the streets for street Walker prices and risks.

There are so many sites with women who are well reviewed and verified you want to go play in the mud thats on you. But dont expe t us to all nice when your next post is how you got robbed or set up by an unknown.
    Wow, it's true what I've heard about you, thanks for confirming that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2