Thread: Two hot strippers at BDD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Top Dog @ Mar 9 2009, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Coral is a mean drunk though. So best to get dances from her before 2:00, she&#39;s usually obnoxiosly loud by then.[/b]
    She has been sober for quite some time and is a sweet girl. Disregard this post as no longer accurate.

I also have never known for her to give extras. If she does, god is smiling upon Dallas.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phil_Landerer @ Mar 9 2009, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    She has been sober for quite some time and is a sweet girl. Disregard this post as no longer accurate.

I also have never known for her to give extras. If she does, god is smiling upon Dallas.[/b]
    She used to wear some ankle monitoring thing... probably to make sure she wasn&#39;t drinking? That&#39;s long gone now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phil_Landerer @ Mar 9 2009, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I also have never known for her to give extras. If she does, god is smiling upon Dallas.[/b]
    I haven&#39;t talked with her in a while, but I also understand (from her) that she decided not to drink anymore.
    I also agree that she is a very sweet and intelligent young lady.
    BTW, does she still work at the other place during lunch?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dogmaninvegas @ Mar 11 2009, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I haven&#39;t talked with her in a while, but I also understand (from her) that she decided not to drink anymore.
    I also agree that she is a very sweet and intelligent young lady.
    BTW, does she still work at the other place during lunch?[/b]
    The other place? I&#39;ve always seen her at BDD right after lunch (like 1 or 2 pm).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mark23ma @ Mar 11 2009, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    The other place? I&#39;ve always seen her at BDD right after lunch (like 1 or 2 pm).[/b]
    She used to work at another place for the lunch rush before stripping and bearing the bodacious tatas.