Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Two hot strippers at BDD

There are two daytime strippers at BDD that are well worth the money to enjoy a dance from some smoking hot strippers. Neither will take you beyond the tease but as far as hot bodies, these two are at the top. They are Coral (Brunette) and Nicole (Blond) both gals are hard bodied strippers that look muy caliente!
    It' all about the Hunt

Registered Male (Not Verified) still-asleep's Avatar
    Nicole has been there for years... since the days of the old baby dolls. But yeah, she is and always has been hot as hell. I was in there last week and spent some time with her.

Did she call you "pappi" LOL
    It' all about the Hunt

Registered Male (Not Verified) still-asleep's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SP Hunter @ Mar 5 2009, 08:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Did she call you "pappi" LOL[/b]
    Yes a few times... love that shit haha She&#39;s just as hot now in her 30&#39;s as she was in her early 20&#39;s back at the old baby dolls.

Coral is super hot, she used to be a blonde... great dances.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mark23ma @ Mar 8 2009, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Coral is super hot, she used to be a blonde... great dances.[/b]
    I recall several reviews on her on ASPD where she went beyond being &#39;just a tease.&#39; Best I ever got was L1 though the reviews were for L2. Nice to hear she&#39;s still around and doing okay. I presume she still works days?

Good to see BDD&#39;s comments aren&#39;t off limits here....

I&#39;ve noticed Coral on dayshift on Fridays.

Coral is a mean drunk though. So best to get dances from her before 2:00, she&#39;s usually obnoxiosly loud by then.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Top Dog @ Mar 9 2009, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Coral is a mean drunk though. So best to get dances from her before 2:00, she&#39;s usually obnoxiosly loud by then.[/b]
    She has been sober for quite some time and is a sweet girl. Disregard this post as no longer accurate.

I also have never known for her to give extras. If she does, god is smiling upon Dallas.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phil_Landerer @ Mar 9 2009, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    She has been sober for quite some time and is a sweet girl. Disregard this post as no longer accurate.

I also have never known for her to give extras. If she does, god is smiling upon Dallas.[/b]
    She used to wear some ankle monitoring thing... probably to make sure she wasn&#39;t drinking? That&#39;s long gone now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phil_Landerer @ Mar 9 2009, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I also have never known for her to give extras. If she does, god is smiling upon Dallas.[/b]
    I haven&#39;t talked with her in a while, but I also understand (from her) that she decided not to drink anymore.
    I also agree that she is a very sweet and intelligent young lady.
    BTW, does she still work at the other place during lunch?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dogmaninvegas @ Mar 11 2009, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I haven&#39;t talked with her in a while, but I also understand (from her) that she decided not to drink anymore.
    I also agree that she is a very sweet and intelligent young lady.
    BTW, does she still work at the other place during lunch?[/b]
    The other place? I&#39;ve always seen her at BDD right after lunch (like 1 or 2 pm).

Registered Male (Not Verified) cpi3000's Avatar
    Is Nicole a skinny blonde with big tits and a nice ass with a tattoo across her back?
    Fucked her.

j/k. Thanks for the recon!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mark23ma @ Mar 11 2009, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    The other place? I&#39;ve always seen her at BDD right after lunch (like 1 or 2 pm).[/b]
    She used to work at another place for the lunch rush before stripping and bearing the bodacious tatas.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast