Gentlemen,
I am a CMT with over a thousand of hours of experience with great looks to boot and possibly the greatest masseuse on the planet earth :). Don't take my words for it because there is only one way to find out. I'll be in town March 1-15th and can host from my upscale incall in Gramercy.

My massage rates are (with extra 15 mins each session 1 hr and over):
180/45 mins
260/hr or the deluxe special 340/hr

Once in a while I also offer an ultmate session that covers GFE and an incredible massage experience to a few select gents simply because I enjoy it too and it's such a turn on for me with the right person(s). We'll start with the greatest massage you will ever have and gradually you'll be led to a fantastic, mind-boggling ending. You'll feel like a king in the moment being pampered by your most passionate and sensual courtesan. You will forget all your worries and stresses, there is no greater way to unwind from your hectic day/week. I am passionate and into what I'm doing. Get the most of your sensual encounter with the best massage and GFE you won't easily forget. I am very selective, only nice upscale and serious gentlemen need apply. I am a quality provider who only see quality men. And quality only comes with LOW VOLUME, there's no way around it, hence my higher than average rates.

SPECIAL RATES
1 hr 450
75 mins $500
100 mins $650
120 mins $800

Plus $50-100 for outcalls

Please be discreet when inquiring, check my website for blog, more pictures and reviews www.mysticgoddess.net . All requests are subject to verification for my peace of mind.