I have some time today, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to meet and have some fun at my private place in Temple from 8am until around 5pm. Anything later, or on the weekend must be booked at least 3 hours in advance once verified. So lets get you verified quickly so we can get things going luv. I do trips to your place as well, from Killeen, Austin, Waco to BCS. Please give 3-5 hours notice for these trips.

Returning friends feel free to text me to schedule something. Please give me at least 2 hours notice.

Let me relax and satisfy you. Slow and sensual. With the right amount of kinky feisty Latina flavor that you crave.
Let me be the one you will be reminiscing about long after we depart. I promise you will not leave disappointed.

The pleasure is all mine. Come and check out my toy collection, let's play!!! I take outfit requests and I'm camera friendly as well. Prebook today. Deja tha Doll, your exclusive private entertainer, your naughty pleasure, and sensual stress reliever. I also love to hear your detailed fantasies that you'd like to make reality. PM me for rehearsals. Come experience the dream, Deja.

Pics were taken yesterday 2/19/19.....there is more on my page