Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How many providers have you scheduled in one day?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

How many providers have you scheduled in one day?

A bng in the morning......a mid day pse for lunch and a full on threeway for dinner...........gotta love Houston

#ohmesohorny

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    this is most appts ive had in a day and it was payday i had extra $ from overtime to play 1 bng at lunchtime 12 then a cardate bng in evening around 5pm and another bng at 11:30pm it help put me to sleep good that night

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    In Costa Rica....... San Jose..... the Del Rey hotel......

6 girls in 1 day. Each a full hour session spread out through the day....... Spent no more than 400 bucks for all 6.........

.....hmm...... I need to go back soon....

Wow. I thought I was doing with 2 -1 hr adventures and a double at the stripclub that night

I can only nut about once, maybe twice a month.
    That sucks.

So, only 1 in a day.
    Sucks to be old.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    In Costa Rica....... San Jose..... the Del Rey hotel......

6 girls in 1 day. Each a full hour session spread out through the day....... Spent no more than 400 bucks for all 6.........

.....hmm...... I need to go back soon....
    I've done something similar but in El Salvador

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Warpt View Post
    I can only nut about once, maybe twice a month.
    That sucks.

So, only 1 in a day.
    Sucks to be old.
    I’m with you buddy! But I’m thrilled to see one or two women each month.

I couldn’t do this when I was in my 30s and 40s when I was raising kids. Now that the kids are grown and I’m in my 60s, I’m having the time of my life.

Life is good.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    I can only see one in a day

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    On a Vegas trip I was on a mission. Went through five. I was definitely naked in the hallway at one point and pretty sure I went to lobby ATM in boxer shorts as well. Two of my buddys were in the room. They were forever changed.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by donghead View Post
    On a Vegas trip I was on a mission. Went through five. I was definitely naked in the hallway at one point and pretty sure I went to lobby ATM in boxer shorts as well. Two of my buddys were in the room. They were forever changed.
    That's freakin Awesome...............................!!! Lol........ Sounds like me when I went down to the hotel lobby/bar are to pick my next provider and grab some cash from ATM...................

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    That's freakin Awesome...............................!!! Lol........ Sounds like me when I went down to the hotel lobby/bar are to pick my next provider and grab some cash from ATM...................
    We were going to Cubs preseason games. I walked my buddies to the car and they left me with the room for an extra day. I had met a girl at the bar earlier while one dude was asleep and the other was at Game 2 which I did not bother to attend. After I walked them to the car I made my way back to the hotel and stopped on a bench for a smoke. That girl I had met at the bar drove up in her BMW, rolled down the window and asked if I wanted to go out. I got right in. She looked at me and said "Do you just get into cars with any cute girl that asks?". Yes. Yes I do. Good times. I should look her up.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by donghead View Post
    We were going to Cubs preseason games. I walked my buddies to the car and they left me with the room for an extra day. I had met a girl at the bar earlier while one dude was asleep and the other was at Game 2 which I did not bother to attend. After I walked them to the car I made my way back to the hotel and stopped on a bench for a smoke. That girl I had met at the bar drove up in her BMW, rolled down the window and asked if I wanted to go out. I got right in. She looked at me and said "Do you just get into cars with any cute girl that asks?". Yes. Yes I do. Good times. I should look her up.

and if she has a friend................................ Let's GO................!!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Good gosh, you fellows tire me out just READING this!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've done a studio double once in late morning, then indie in late afternoon, and I've done the opposite. Indie doubles in the morning then, studio in afternoon. I've seen Kaitlyn Knight and Danica Stone back to back on a business trip in Dallas. Came twice for each one. Great gals those two...

I've never done back to back doubles or a triple. Hmm... Goals!

I have done two ladies in one day. Most of the time one a day.
    So many Ladies, So little time!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast