Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City, State: Austin, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, BW, MPCFS, Toys, Lots and lots of squirting
Scheduled Length of Visit: 2hrs
Donation: 1K
Approximate age of Companion: 40's
Hair Color and Length: Charlie: shoulder length blond Jules: shoulder length light brown
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Charlie: Curvy, 140lbs of pure sex with mm DD's, tasty shaven below with beautiful skin, dark eyes, very pretty face and a wonderful joy filled smile...loves to laugh and sing
Jules: wonderful milf body, very fit, firm natural C's, pretty with great smile and also loves to laugh. These are two beautiful mature highly sexed women.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Way over
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, yes yes

Public comments:
The three of us had planned on meeting a couple of weeks earlier (It would have been my first meeting with Charlie), but unexpected events got it the way. It turned out well, because I was able to experience Charlie one on one first. Thus, when the three of us finally got together, I had a better idea of what to expect over the two hours we had scheduled. I have seen Jules many times over the years and never get tired of the "wet" times we have together. Charlie was a new experience...instead of the flood that Jules gives, Charlie explodes and shoots for the ceiling.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.