Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why don’t ladies ....

Verified Hobbyist BCD AustinDave's Avatar

Why don’t ladies ....

Why don’t the ladies when they post an ad include a few pics, rates, menu and most importantly links to recent reviews?

From a guys stand point this would make our choice easier.

And don’t get me wrong; some of you ladies do and we LOVE it. And it’s probably why you get more business.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    For real! It feels too awkward to ask in a PM (for me, at least). I don’t want to waste your time if I can’t afford it.

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Funny thing is, is that even when we do, the guys don't read it and ask anyways. I think it's also because they may change their rates regularly depending on need, so they don't want it to be set in stone.
    Pictures, I agree should be included. Menus are usually YMMV anyways so I can see why they're not included, I just add my hard NOs on mine because I'm GFE which is ymmv and dependent on how lovely of a boyfriend you are.
    Reviews are hogwash.

But, I would recommend looking at her profile and scanning a few previous ads to try to find the information you seek prior to contacting us, it is usually somewhere easily available for your decision making pleasure.

Xo

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I look at it like a restaurant menu, if its not listed i probably cant afford it, moving on to the next one. And no pics on ad is one thing, but no pics on a profile is an immediate pass for me. What ladies need to remember is that men are visual creatures. Yes there are a few who will get their jollys from looking for free, but do you really think they were coming to see you ?

Verified Companion Companion AmbreeAustin's Avatar
    I would dated a provider any day LOL especially if she has a fat ass Tiny waist and tiny titties that’s my cuppa tea

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and of course a pretty face and a nice personality :-)
    Your Exotic Fantasy Come True
    Email is best when looking to spend time together
    Texting can be overwhelming unfortunately
    $350H / $250hh / Greek +$100
    AmbreeAustin@Protonmail.ch

Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
    Reviews are hogwash.
    Many many of the guys (including me) won’t see a lady because there are no legitimate reviews for them out there. I have a list of 4 ladies I would really like to see but they have no reviews or just 1 or 2 sketchy ones.

LEGITIMATE reviews are hugely important.

Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
    Funny thing is, is that even when we do, the guys don't read it and ask anyways. I think it's also because they may change their rates regularly depending on need, so they don't want it to be set in stone.
    Pictures, I agree should be included. Menus are usually YMMV anyways so I can see why they're not included, I just add my hard NOs on mine because I'm GFE which is ymmv and dependent on how lovely of a boyfriend you are.
    Reviews are hogwash.

But, I would recommend looking at her profile and scanning a few previous ads to try to find the information you seek prior to contacting us, it is usually somewhere easily available for your decision making pleasure.

Xo
    Testimonials are not.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinDave View Post
    Many many of the guys (including me) won’t see a lady because there are no legitimate reviews for them out there. I have a list of 4 ladies I would really like to see but they have no reviews or just 1 or 2 sketchy ones.

LEGITIMATE reviews are hugely important.
    Have you posted in the locker room for additional info?
    Cheers
    DX

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    Testimonials are not.
    I agree with this. I wish testimonials or recommendations would become the status quo personally.
    Cheers
    DX
    On hobby hiatus.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don't understand how people make this so complicated. They are selling we are buying. You need to ask questions if the answers aren't provided. They need to respond politely (even if the dude is an idiot) and direct them to where they can see those rates or simply respond with the info requested. That's how you do business.

Do you not go out to a restaurant unless you have seen positive reviews? Sure that might be safer and you wont waste your money, but "YOU" are the one limiting yourself and not anyone else. I don't put too much stock in peoples reviews unless they have been consistently providing fair and balanced info. Those guys that say every woman on here is the best are usually garbage reviews. Same goes for those that only have negative things to say.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Why don’t the ladies when they post an ad include a few pics, rates, menu and most importantly links to recent reviews?

From a guys stand point this would make our choice easier.

And don’t get me wrong; some of you ladies do and we LOVE it. And it’s probably why you get more business.
    I have all of this clearly posted in all my ads and I still get bombarded with questions like what are you rates, where are you located, where is your incall, When are you available, what is screening.. what do I need to provide for screening, and so on when every single thing you would need to know is right there. I even will send a link back to my ad or website and they still act confused.

If you have been screened and verified I dont mind asking simple questions. I however won't entertain vulgarity or explicit questions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I have all of this clearly posted in all my ads and I still get bombarded with questions like what are you rates, where are you located, where is your incall, When are you available, what is screening.. what do I need to provide for screening, and so on when every single thing you would need to know is right there. I even will send a link back to my ad or website and they still act confused.

If you have been screened and verified I dont mind asking simple questions. I however won't entertain vulgarity or explicit questions.
    That sucks that their are so many idiots that don't know how to read. And unfortunately you have to try and be polite to them even if they are special ed as a potential client. Of course there are always those huge pain in the asses that aren't worth the time so you just block them.

I always have the same pattern. See an ad I like, view profile and look for pictures or info, search site for their handle and see what comes up, google phone number and user name, look at ad and profile one more time and then PM if I am committed. If I haven't found the info that I need my pm is usually "Where are you? How much? When are you available?" I don't need a menu or any of that, but if you do you could ask that as well, "Do you do anal?" I think every guy has a few bullets the want to hit for example, bbbj, msog, all positions.

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post

Brittany has one of the best ads out there and I personally really appreciate it! You are awesome.

Verified Companion Companion Victoria Columbari's Avatar
    I don't take a whole of photos but i understand men are visual creatures. I do know I should be better about pictures but there never seems like a good time to take them. Of course the only picture of me on my new website is a face picture. I am probably the worst provider when it comes to updating pictures.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redmoney View Post
    That sucks that their are so many idiots that don't know how to read. And unfortunately you have to try and be polite to them even if they are special ed as a potential client. Of course there are always those huge pain in the asses that aren't worth the time so you just block them.

I always have the same pattern. See an ad I like, view profile and look for pictures or info, search site for their handle and see what comes up, google phone number and user name, look at ad and profile one more time and then PM if I am committed. If I haven't found the info that I need my pm is usually "Where are you? How much? When are you available?" I don't need a menu or any of that, but if you do you could ask that as well, "Do you do anal?" I think every guy has a few bullets the want to hit for example, bbbj, msog, all positions.
    Yesssss! It sucks when you take the time to make sure everything is there so booking is simple and their is no confusion only to be asked for something right in plain view. Then when I tell them or have to correct them now I'm a bitch or I have an attitude. No you just wasted 15 mins of my time because you didn't read.

Hell I had a guy the other day whose ass was so chapped because he expected he could get a special that was advertised days before for a specific time only. When I run specials I'm always 100% specific as to what they are and always post a date. I reminded him of the post that had specific dates listed but I'm supposed to go out of my way because you can't read and have bad timing?

- - - Updated - - -

Brittany has one of the best ads out there and I personally really appreciate it! You are awesome.
    Thanks sweetie I always strive to have as good as tcb as possible. I want booking to be quick and as painless as possible so that we can get to the fun sooner.

Retired Companion
    So true but this is the case in any business. I learned along time ago that folks only read what they want to read. Fortunately, this is not the majority. Unfortunately, the ones who can't follow directions seem to attach themselves to my spinal cord and won't let go. I still have a guys contacting me from YEARS ago that are still trying to get an appointment with me but don't give me their information. I just don't get that. How many time can you tell a person - no. I think some folks take that as a challenge but in this game that doesn't go over well.

[QUOTE=redmoney;335536]That sucks that their are so many idiots that don't know how to read. And unfortunately you have to try and be polite to them even if they are special ed as a potential client. Of course there are always those huge pain in the asses that aren't worth the time so you just block them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast