Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why don’t ladies ....

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Many companions have discovered that creating "a basic photo album" is a very good supplement to the "About Me" area of their member profiles.

Even if the album only repeats an avatar photo.

And some companions not only do photo albums, but they include an entire menu in both the album and the About Me section. Some also include links to their reviews here and elsewhere.

And, if companions properly organize where their album appears, for example, Austin hobbyist search for companions in the Austin

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/gallerydisplay.php?c=6

photo gallery will see close to 250 Austin companion albums -- a good place to research, imo.

We now also have a brand new TEXAS TRAVELERS gallery starting up.

btw, ladies, if you have more than one album, it is your choice to include all of them in a single gallery, or separate them into multiple galleries. (hint! hint!)

Anyone wanting more info can ask me at the Austin Hump Day Happy Hour this Wednesday.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I find new providers I approach will not reveal their rates until screening is complete. This requires me bothering my references more than they like, only to eventually find the rates are far out of my budget. I think it should be required by this site and others that providers include their rates in the bio. It is only fair to those of us who think $200 for a half hour is a bit high. I would rather concentrate efforts on those in the $160 range.

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinDave View Post
    Many many of the guys (including me) won’t see a lady because there are no legitimate reviews for them out there. I have a list of 4 ladies I would really like to see but they have no reviews or just 1 or 2 sketchy ones.

LEGITIMATE reviews are hugely important.
    You're definitely entitled to your opinion, but I assure you, it is not one that is widely shared. At least, not according to my business. Gentlemen don't write reviews nor do they care to read them. They gather information for themselves based off of out profiles, comments and socials and decide for themselves if they would like to spend time with us based off of the information we put out, not some secret hidden overly dramatized erotic fantasy written by some unknown.

With that being said, I do understand why few find them helpful and that they are meant to hold us accountable. But until reviews are accurate, non biased recounts, it is thoroughly flawed. Too many people get their egos bruised and rush to the keyboards to bash it out or are insecure individuals who feel the need to expose others flaws to make themselves feel better. It's disgusting.

Plus, it's not nice to kiss and tell ;)

Low-T I highly suggest that you post an ISO that includes your budget, preferred companion stats, must-have menu items, area of service and times you're available. You can also send that information to the companion of your choosing and allow her the opportunity to accept or reject your offer. Saves you from asking direct questions that they are obviously uncomfortable providing, but allows for them to say if they will do it or not before you give up your references. A simple XYZ followed by, "does all of that work for you?" Should suffice.

I hope that was helpful.

Xo

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
    You're definitely entitled to your opinion, but I assure you, it is not one that is widely shared. At least, not according to my business. Gentlemen don't write reviews nor do they care to read them. They gather information for themselves based off of out profiles, comments and socials and decide for themselves if they would like to spend time with us based off of the information we put out, not some secret hidden overly dramatized erotic fantasy written by some unknown.

With that being said, I do understand why few find them helpful and that they are meant to hold us accountable. But until reviews are accurate, non biased recounts, it is thoroughly flawed. Too many people get their egos bruised and rush to the keyboards to bash it out or are insecure individuals who feel the need to expose others flaws to make themselves feel better. It's disgusting.

Plus, it's not nice to kiss and tell ;)

Low-T I highly suggest that you post an ISO that includes your budget, preferred companion stats, must-have menu items, area of service and times you're available. You can also send that information to the companion of your choosing and allow her the opportunity to accept or reject your offer. Saves you from asking direct questions that they are obviously uncomfortable providing, but allows for them to say if they will do it or not before you give up your references. A simple XYZ followed by, "does all of that work for you?" Should suffice.

I hope that was helpful.

Xo
    Very well said Ava :). I totally agree a lot of my clients don't write reviews nor do they post actively on the board they are here for an experience not for some of the drama that lives here. If a lady already has a good reputation then constant reviews really shouldn't be needed. Unless something drastic has changed such as her service, menu or looks.

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I have all of this clearly posted in all my ads and I still get bombarded with questions like what are you rates, where are you located, where is your incall, When are you available, what is screening.. what do I need to provide for screening, and so on when every single thing you would need to know is right there. I even will send a link back to my ad or website and they still act confused.

If you have been screened and verified I dont mind asking simple questions. I however won't entertain vulgarity or explicit questions.
    I know how you feel Bae

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinDave View Post
    Why don’t the ladies when they post an ad include a few pics, rates, menu and most importantly links to recent reviews?

From a guys stand point this would make our choice easier.

And don’t get me wrong; some of you ladies do and we LOVE it. And it’s probably why you get more business.
    Personally, I took a break from the hobby when the whole “backpage shutdown/eccie going dark” hysteria was happening.
    Up until I read this post yesterday I was under the impression we were not allowed to have any talk of donation in the posted ads or showcase even.

I need to get better at reading the memos!!! ����*♀️

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2